Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner has a new office!

Go down

The Management Planner has a new office! Empty The Management Planner has a new office!

Post  The Management Planner Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

After the match a scene begins to be shown on the arena screen - The Management Planner and his assistant, Miss McGhee, are walking backstage down a seemingly endless corridor.
-
Planner: "You know, he’s had it in for me since day one. I’m really gonna make him pay for this!"
-
McGhee: "Calm down Mr Planner. You’re here now, you’ve been assigned a locker room, and you have your first match scheduled. What more could you want?"
-
Planner turns round in a flash, eyes wide in amazement.
-
Planner: "What more could I want? I’ll tell you what I want – I want Silencer's head, on a plate!"
-
Still seething, Planner continues walking down the barely lit corridor, until he stops outside a door with his name on.
-
Planner: "Could I be any further from the ring? I’ll be exhausted by the time I reach it if I have to use this pig sty!"
-
Miss McGhee opens the door to her boss’ locker room – and nearly faints when she opens it. It’s the Rose Garden's boiler room! The Management Planner cannot believe his eyes, and stands mute in the doorway.
-
McGhee: "Mr Planner…I know this looks bad…but you have to remember, you’re the newest member of BGW. You can’t expect to have the best locker room!"
-
'The Boss' can’t tear his eyes away from the mess, and doesn’t even seem to be listening to his assistant.
-
McGhee: "I’ll have this place fixed up in no time. We’ll get you a desk, and some weights in the corner, and I’ll get a few lamps in here to brighten the place up a bit."
-
Planner seems distracted by McGhee’s comments, but can’t bring himself to look at her.
-
Planner: "I love lamp…"
-
McGhee: "I know you do. And I’ll get you a table…"
-
Planner: "I love table…"
-
McGhee: "And some carpet…"
-
Planner: "I love carpet…"
-
McGhee: "And everything will work out just fine. How does that sound?"
-
Planner finally looks at McGhee, and she can see a burning ambition behind his deep blue eyes.
-
Planner: "Sounds like a little bit of Afternoon Delight. But let me tell you this – Silencer is going down. Just as I’ve planned!"
-
Planner slams the door shut, as McGhee begins to re-arrange the broken furniture in Planner’s temporary office…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down