Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty Just hanging around

Go down

Liberty Just hanging around Empty Liberty Just hanging around

Post  Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:31 pm

~*~Liberty is seen coming out of the gym with a towel around his neck and looks like he just got done doing a pretty extensive workout as "Wild" Bill comes up to him. He stops him and takes out his note pad and pen~*~

WB: Liberty you have a few quick moments?

LR: Yea sure whats up?

WB: Well I wanted to know what you have done to prepare for tonight's tag match with your Brother and possibly gaining the eye of the Hardcore Champ who you will be facing?

LR: Well you see me and my brother never talk about how exactly we train with others. But I will just say a lot of cardio is always involved. I know you may think that is kinda weird considering my brothers habit but whatever it works for us. Now as to catching the Eye of the Hardcore Champ he should just know that he should be ready for me to take him on when its my turn at the belt. Like I've said before I want to earn my shot I don't want to be given anything just let me earn it and I will show that I have what it takes to be the true Hardcore Champion.

WB: Well you sound pretty confident. What about the Asylum Champ? What happens if you Impress TMP so much he throws you in the running for that title?

LR: Well if that happens it happens. I mean I would prefer me and my brothers title paths stay seperate until will get to the World Title but we will come to that road when it comes No promises though. And if I have to face my brother for the Asylum championship one day then he will just have to know i wont hold back.

~*~With that Liberty Rock just leaves with "wild" bill just writting down the rest of Liberty's words~*~

Back to top Go down

Liberty Just hanging around Empty Re: Liberty Just hanging around

Post  The Management Planner Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: Great to see you on here Rock - unfortunately I've already confirmed the show, so this won't appear in it...Soma had done an RP combo for the two of you already though.

Hope to see you around more Very Happy
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:51 am

OOC: thanx ive just been busy with work which you know thanx for all the understanding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down