Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill's meeting with management

Go down

Bill's meeting with management Empty Bill's meeting with management

Post  Bill Colt Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 pm

* Bill Colt is walking with a scowl and a purpose as he approaches The Management Planner's office. When he gets there, he hesitates for a moment and composes himself before knocking and going in. The GM looks up from his paperwork. *

TMP: Bill, what can I do for you?

Colt: I want to know why you set me up for the fall last week?

TMP: I'm sorry?

Colt: My "Championship Match" against the Mad Redneck. And I'm using the finger quotes because both you and I know that I'm not there yet. I'm not stupid, I did my homework. MR is the best champion you've ever had, excusing yourself of course. I'm a newcomer, still trying to feel my way around here. What could you possibly gain from having me fight him?

TMP: I'm afraid you're mistaken, Bill. I gave MR carte blanche to choose whomever he wished to fight. You obviously impressed him in some way for him to call you out like that.

Colt: Yeah, but you still have to approve who he calls out. Or else you wouldn't really be the GM now, would you?

TMP: Look, I don't know what you think but all things considered, you managed to do fairly well. In fact, your Pearl Harbor attempt made my job a little bit easier.

Colt: How so?

TMP: That would be telling. At any rate, you've got bigger problems. You gave MR a concussion and if he loses his title because of it, he's going to come for you. I hope you have a few more tricks up your sleeve because you're going to need it. Close the door on your way out.

* Colt stands there for a moment, clearly angry, then turns and storms out. "Wild" Bill Bronson catches up with him down the hall. *

Bronson: Bill, could I have a minute?

Colt: Sure, whatever.

Bronson: Bill, I'm sure you know that the Mad Redneck appeared at Tuesday Night at the Asylum and declared that he was going to come after you for what you did to him last week. Any response?

Colt: Yeah. Both he and I know that match never should have happened in the first place. But if he wants a war, I'll be his Huckleberry.

* Colt storms off, leaving Wild Bill in his wake. *

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down