Reign of Blood

Go down

Reign of Blood

Post  elodor on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 am

Elodor and the Blood Queen make their way down to the ring, both are smiling proudly as Elodor crries the Heavyweight title across his shoulder.

As they get into the ring the Blood Queen hands him the mic

EB:As your new Heavyweight Champion I have come out here to address things, firstly The Mad Redneck, you gave me a beating like no one has before, I am man enough to admit that there were times during the match that I didnt think I could continue, from somewhere I found the strength to not only kick out from your Iron Skillet, man did that hurt, but to also fight back and eventually defeat you.

Now dont get me wrong Red im not bragging about defeating you, I know you were not 100% after the attack you suffered by Bill Colt, and I see that you have to get through The Management Planner at the PPV to get your rematch with me. I wish you luck in your match.

Secondly I am out here to address you CSO Hardy, as you may have noticed I am the New Heavyweight Champion around here, so I have more pressing concerns than your campaign to make me respect you. As I am sure you know, The Mad Redneck will be after his rematch, not to mention that The Management Planner will surely be gunning for me now as well, I also have to defend my title against Tjamp at the PPV, I will deal with you Tjamp later, in fact Hardy Im sure you can understand that everybody will be out to take me down now.

But as far as your respect campaign goes let me say this, I told you to pick the biggest, baddest, meanest monster or freak here in the CWF and who did you pick? none other than MY tag team partner Chaotic Bliss. I can understand why he would be in the list of candidates as he has been making a bit of a nuisence around here lately and has been picking on other wrestlers in his quest for Mask of Fury's Asylum title, but do you really think he is the biggest monster around here?

Are his actions towards Liberty Rock worse than a GM that fires peopel for fun? is he abigger threat to the safety of wrestlers than Bill Colt who injured The Mad Redneck and attacked Eddie Hawkins after his victory over Liberty Rock. No offence to you Bliss but you are not in the league of these other guys, Hardy as far as im concerned you just failed you test, you are no hero and you do not deserve respect.

Oh and Hardy one last thing, did you notice that it only took me a few weeks to win a title after the fall of the Horseman? Guess I was right when I said you were holding me back.

Now finally I get to you Tjamp, Planner has decided you to be the first to try to take my title, and just like Red I know you have the ability to cause me a lot of pain and you defeinatly have the ability to beat me, however be warned, you had best be prepared for this match, now that I finally have gold around my waist I will do anything to keep it there, and I do mean anything, even if that means

YOUR BLOOD WILL FLOW.

thank you all for your time, but now your champion has to go and train for his big match this thursday."

Elodor drops the mic and leaves the ring with The Blood Queen at his side

elodor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reign of Blood

Post  The Management Planner on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:01 am

OOC: I've edited this to be your big speech right before the tjamp match; I've had to ad-lib some of it to take into account the fact that me vs Red has already happened by this point. I hope you don't mind Champ Wink
The Management Planner
General Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Colt on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:10 am

* As Elodor gets near the top of the entrance ramp, Bill Colt's music pours through the sound system and he comes out with a smile on his face and a mic in his hand. He stands at the top of the ramp and presents a slow, methodical clap as Elodor slows and looks at Colt with curiosity etched upon his face. *

Colt: You know, I had a feeling that our new champion would find the time in his busy schedule to have a moment of self congratulation. Not that you don't deserve it, but I find it odd that you didn't take the time to thank the one person who made this moment more possible than anything you could have done by yourself. Me. It was my attack on The Mad Redneck that led to his injury, that led to him being less than 100% and allowed your sub-par skills to end what many have considered to be the best championship run in the CWF since its inception. And yet... nothing. So while you're out here rattling off your list of things to do, of things yet done, and of things that might just be, I thought I would show up and rattle off the one thing that the most true of all.

* Colt pauses and let's the mic fall down a little, then he bows slightly and pulls it back up. *

Colt: You're welcome.

* He then smiles, bows again, and backs out into the backstage. *

Bill Colt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 am

ooc: sure np boss Smile

elodor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Bill I know what you did to Red and I know he wasnt 100% when I beat him, but if you wanna talk about sub par skills, didnt YOU lose to Red AFTER you injured him?

At least when I fought him he'd had a week to recover.

But dont worry Bill, I'll deal with you after I deal with Tjamp,

Sounds like its time for you to be equalised

elodor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:08 am

CB: First off I would like to congratulate my tag partner and new Heavyweight champion Elodor Bloodmane. It was easily one of the greatest victories I have ever seen and he deserves to be the champ. On that note, if anyone is thinking of taking the title from him through any underhanded mean...I WILL STOP YOU. I've got my eyes on you Bill Colt. Secondly I have some words to CSO Hardy. You chose me to be you're opponent in response to Elodors challenge. Although I may not be the biggest monster in the Fed, I am still someone that you have proven to incapable of defeating. Making such a choice shows that you are either brave or insane. Either way, if The Management Planner decides to make the match, then so be it. Regardless, sooner rather than later, I like my tag team partner, will be wearing gold around my waist. The Asylum Title will be mine.
Chaotic Bliss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Hardy is coming down the ramp with a smile on his face......

CSO: I came down here tonight to congratulate Elodor on his big win!! He truly deserves to be The CHAMP!! Finally you did it, your dream come true. Secondly, Bliss I don't know if choice is an act of bravery or insanity only time will tell after our match I let you to decide it...... I haven't defeated you and honestly I don't know if I could defeat you and I guarantee you that we will make a great match!!! It will be the greatest in the history of professional wrestling!!!

The crowd cheers: HARDY!!! HARDY!!! HARDY!!!
Cso Hardy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down