Rock Star Review, Who did I interview? Was it you?

Go down

Rock Star Review, Who did I interview? Was it you?

Post  Manson O'Gara on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 am

Robson: Ok, last week we got to whitness our old champ, The Mad Redneck get interviewed by Manson O'Gara.
Carson: That's right and we have another treat for you all up next, as we get to see who the next person O'Gara is planning on interviewing will be.
Robson: I still think Manson is up to something here, but I guess we will just have to wait and see
Carson: come on! you know O'Gara is a straight and narrow guy, why would he be plotting to abuse this power?
Robson: just putting the idea out there...anyway, here for you all tonight we have the second Rock Star Review!

The lights go down around the arena and Bliss by Muse starts to play. Fireworks bang by the stage and a massive series of flames go off from the ring posts. Underneath them Manson O’Gara is stood playing along to bliss on the electric guitar. The crowd chear.

Manson: Ladies and Gentlemen, Rock Stars and Rock Chicks! I have come out here tonight to interview one of the more unknown members of our Roster. Someone who to my suprise sized up quite nicely with the man I interviewed last week. Someone who currently holds the Classic Heavyweight Champion! That's right, you guessed it, none other than Classic Wrestling's Elodor!!!

the crowd are on their feet chearing the new champ.
Carson: It is always great when the new champ is taken in warmly by the fans

it seems like thunder has just struck, a clip comes on the titan tron showing Elodor's greatest victories and moves.
Elodor makes his way to the ring, proceded by 4 druids carrying torches
The ring is hidden with smoke.

O'Gara: Elodor, champ! glad you could make it here tonight! Bit of a dramatic entrance, not as dramatic as mine of course, (giggles to himself, Elodor does not look amused) Anyway, eherm... shall we erm, do the interview now?
Elodor sits on the sofa.

O'Gara: OK champ, first off I wanted you to just relax, and give us all a bit of information about your past. What did you do when you were younger?

Elodor: When I was younger? well theres not really a lot to say, I studied hard, I did a bit of sport, football mainly, I went to college and earned a buisness degree but office work never really appealed to me, I was still playing Football regularly and thats where I saw myself Heading, things didnt turn out that way though.

O'Gara: How come?

Elodor: because I became a pro wrestler you idiot!

O'Gara: Oh right... OK, Who inspired you to be a wrestler?

Elodor: I got into wrestling later than most people, as I said I used to play football, when I was younger, unfortunately that career was cut short due to injuries, from there I drifted around different jobs until I met some guys, they told me about a wrestling school that they were trainers at, they convinced me to go along and give it ago, that was six years ago. I graduated from the school and made my way around the indie circuits, from there I was eventually signed by Battle Royale Entertainment, at the time I thought this was my big break, unfortunately I didnt know at the time, that the fed was on its last legs, it folded soon after I joined, in fact just after I won my first title there. But someone was looking down on me as I was snapped up by CWF as soon as my contract expired.

O'Gara: Bad times! I remember when Cobalt folded, it was tough finding a placement! swiftly moving on before I rant on about Cobalt Flood... as the new champ there will be a lot of people gunning for your title. If you could pick any wrestler from history, to defend the title against, and any type of match, who would you pick, and what match would you fight them with?

Elodor: There have been many great wrestlers in the past, from Ric Flair to Bret Hart, Shaun Michaels to The Great Muta, Scott Steiner from his early days with his brother Rick. Not to mention Rick Rude, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. All Great wrestlers, All legends in their own right. But I wouldnt choose any of them, I would choose someone thats on the top of his game, someone that will be a legend, someone that you never know what he is going to do next, A guy that never knows when to quit.

Wait a minute thats me

Right since I cant fight against myself I'll pick a young in his prime Scott Steiner before all his injuries, for anyone who hasnt seen him in his prime I reccomend going out and finding some of his matches, to see a guy of his size performing a move like the Frankensteiner is amazing, esspecially when you take into account that he invented it. As for the match type i think that it would have to be an ironman match, the only true way to prove who is the best wrestler.

O'Gara: I asked you not to bring the blood queen out here tonight, purely for the reason that we havent seen much of you by yourself, she is always there. Is there something happening there behind the cameras?

Elodor: Im not sure what you are implying, but if you take this too far it will be your blood flowing next. As for my realtionship with the Blood Queen all you need to know is that we have known each other for many years, she is my advisor, my closest confident and now she is my manager.

O'Gara: You get on well with Bliss, in the future do you see yourself partnering him and taking on either Rock 0.D. or the underdogs, to try and get a second title around your waist? Or are you set on focusing in one place?

Elodor: I get on well with Bliss, what kind of question is that!? Of course I get on well with Bliss he is my tag team partner, we have been through a lot together, both here and in our former federation. in fact it was due to his presence and the advice of the Blood Queen that I not only joined but stayed in the Four Horsemen for so long. As for the tag titles, lets just say this, Me and Bliss we have a plan to hold all the gold here in CWF

O'Gara: Who is the biggest threat for your title?

Elodor: The biggest threat to my title, well i'd have to say I have a lot of threats right now, everyone wants a piece of me, Planner is No1 contender at the moment, and he did defeat Mad redneck to get that honor so I would have to say right now Planner would have to be the biggest threat. But if he thinks he's gonna take this belt away from me, well lets just say I hope he likes the taste of his own blood.

O'Gara: We all saw your entrance prior to the interview, it got me thinking. What music do you listen to backstage?

Elodor: I can listen to most music, as long as it has a good melody, I prefer listening to groups from the 80's, groups like Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Firehouse, Iron Maiden the list goes on it all depends on the mood im in at the time.

O'Gara: OK, that's all the time I have to interview you. I hope this was time well spent for you.
interupting, Elodor: time well spent? I could have been training!

O'Gara: (sliding out the ring) well I'm sure the fans enjoyed it. Anyway that realy is all the time we have, you'r payment should be about somewhere champ, erm, yea...

O'Gara quickly runs backstage, before Elodor can grab him.
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rock Star Review, Who did I interview? Was it you?

Post  elodor on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 pm

OOC: nicely done, I like the way you've presented it m8

elodor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 pm

=D I did this rather than my maths revision hahahaha. still recon I aced it and it was a practice exam so not bothered
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down