Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Faith

Go down

Blind Faith Empty Blind Faith

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:42 am

The tv monitors cut from the ring to the backstage area were Mark Mavrick is standing in the shadows with a single beam of redish purple light glooms over him.

Mark: herve le maudit.....i warn you this tues. you must abonden your partner the mechanic.......he will not serve thi well as i dismantle that machine piece by piece you well not reseve the pleasure of watching for my own partner Hypnos has his eyes on you......dont have such faith inn your partner i warn you i pleed to you ...you have potential dont waste it by being a victim to the darkness that has already taken the mechanics name
(darker voice):do not have such blind faith get out while you can

Back to top Go down

Blind Faith Empty Re: Blind Faith

Post  The Mechanic Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 am

As they cut away from Mark Mavrick they cut back to the ring where The Mechanic stands. He is watching the titantron that was showing Mark's comments and now raises the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

The Mechanic:"You know that sounds to me like a desperate man. A man that knows he has no chance to beat me one on one and knows he drew the short end of the straw with his tag partner. You see I keep my eye on things around here and know that Hypnos is not happy tagging with people right now. And also seems he is on a losing streak in these tag matches he has been in. So seems I got the better partner even if he is not of my choosing. But of course Mark is trying to get into the head of my partner and convince him to leave me high and dry. Well you better hope he does Mark because that might be the only chance you have of beating me. But I would not count on it because this week will be just like last week. You will be laying on the ground and I will be victorious."

With that The Mechanic hops out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp and to the back.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum