Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning for dragonfist

Go down

warning for dragonfist Empty warning for dragonfist

Post  Manson O'Gara Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:05 pm

The room is brightly illuminated with purple lighting, and the sound of heavy blows on a punch bag can be heard. Unsuprisingly, Manson O'Gara (AKA Manogre) is training for his match this coming monday. Wild Bill Bronson walks in the room.

Ah Manogre, I was looking for you! word has it that you took some time off from training and aren't as up to par as you were when you left Cobalt? Word in the locker room is that you are going to be a pushover in singles matches, and are going to be easy pickings for anyone needing a boost of confidence. How do you feel about this?

Manogre: I don't know who you are "friend" but if people are spreading rumours about me I guess thats just rock and roll. I will admit that I did take a bit of time off from training, but in getting back I know I've been training as hard as possible to ensure I don't slip up when I get my hands on that... "chaotic bliss." He seems like the sort of geezer who will take advantage of an opening, and I'm kinda vulnerable to that, so I've upped the intensity in the gym to ensure I'm more intense in the ring. If people think I am going to be a pushover they should realise that I have re-evaluated my game plans, no more fooling about! I can live as a rockstar and be a strong wrestler in the ring, provided I take my chances when they come, and dont leave myself vulnerable too often.

About your upcoming match with Dragonfist, what do you predict your chances to be?

Manogre: Dragonfist is a stepping stone on the way to glory. He's a tough fighter, I expect him to make a few sloppy attacks, and plan to work my way in when the oportunity presents itself. Provided I can do that quickly, the match should easily be mine.

Also, one last comment mr O'Gara, if you wouldnt mind? Are the accusations of you having a bit of a sweet spot for jam doughnuts true?

Manogre: Mate, I don't know what you've been watching for the past few minutes, but I am a physical specimin of the rock and roll variety!

Manogre Does a high punch into the punch bag and rattles it towards the interviewer, who barely gets out of the way.

Manogre: Nothing personal, but I've got training to get on with so if you don't mind...

the interviewer leaves, and as he steps out the door Manogre pulls a chocolate bar out of his pocket...

Manogre: Another bar wont do any harm...

he smiles and engulfs the chocolate

Last edited by The Management Planner on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added name of interviewer (in 'CWF staff' section))
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

warning for dragonfist Empty Cremating Manogre's Toys

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Dragonfist is seen backstage hauling a large bag stuffed with something. Backstage interviewer Alyssa Tyler sees him and walks over to him.

A: Dragonfist, what are your thoughts on your match against Manogre?

DF: You mean that kid who couldn't sell an album to a deaf man? I'm facing him?! I thought he had sunk into the sea along with the CFWA cruise ship. So he's here, eh? Well, I thought that guitar I squashed looked familiar. Sorry 'bout that, Manogre. So, to make it up to you, I bought a bunch of cheap replicas, which are in this bag.Dragonfist points to the bag he was hauling.

DF: I'm off to cremate them. And, by the way, I won't hurt you too much....yet. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to escape prison in case I do.Dragonfist walks off.

A: As we can see, Dragonfist is a little touched in the head. I feel sorry for Manogre. And his guitar.

Back to top Go down