Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From GM to Grunt?

3 posters

Go down

From GM to Grunt? Empty From GM to Grunt?

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:05 pm

*John "The Brick" Rose is seen uncharacteristically alone and sitting with a look of deep contemplation on his face. Looking up at the camera he shakes his head at a loss for words.*

Brick: So the rumors going around are true. John "The Brick" Rose, King of the Streets, was approached by the Powers that Be, The Wrestling Commission, to run his own federation. Brickhouse Wrestling Federation was to be born. . . and I killed it. I turned down the money. I turned down the power. I turned it all down . . . because I'm not done with you, yet. That's right Planner, I gave you my word, before my run was through . . . I would take you down. By now you know . . . I always keep my word.

*John swirls the bourbon whiskey around his glass, as the ice clinks against the sides.*

Brick: Some would say it was stupid. To leave behind what I've worked all these years to attain. But breaking a man's word . . . well TMP . . . that's just bad business.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

From GM to Grunt? Empty Re: From GM to Grunt?

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:27 pm

So does this mean that you are coming back and not doing your own fed.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:44 am

OOC: Yup that's what it means

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

From GM to Grunt? Empty The way i see it

Post  tsikenonwaristak Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 am

Brick, OOC:

the way i see it you can have some high position in this CWF due to excellent talent and abilities of yours like Mask of Fury, Xecutioner and others too. I Look forward to taking CWF to unheard heights with you guys! Smile

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum