Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the running, but not the game...

Go down

Out of the running, but not the game... Empty Out of the running, but not the game...

Post  Chaotic Bliss Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 pm

>Wild Bill catches up to Chaotic Bliss following the match<

WB: Well now, it seems that you're out of the Tournament. Not the best timing for your first loss.

CB: Perhaps, perhaps not.

WB: What do you mean by that?

CB: You see, Bill. I never had any intention of winning this tournament. Elodor Bloodmane will be the one wearing the Asylum Title around his waist when this tournament comes to it's conclusion, as it is rightfully his. I however have set my sights elsewhere.

WB: Would you care to fill everyone in on your plans? umm wait, wait ,wait one minute... Are you saying that you threw the match?!?!

>Chaotic Bliss lets out a frightening laugh<

CB: I said nothing of the sort. And I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. As for my... "plans".

>Chaotic Bliss turns and steps to the camera<

CB: Tomas Dudely! Enjoy your title while you can. For I am calling you out, 1 on 1. And if you truly are hardcore, you will make it a title match for the Hardcore Championship belt!

>Chaotic Bliss begins to walk away, stops, and turns back to the camera<

CB: Keep it nice and shiny for me.

WB: Chaotic Bliss has just issued a challenge to Tom Dudely. Will he accept? Will he put his title on the line? Only time will tell.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum