Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straight call-out...

4 posters

Go down

Straight call-out... Empty Straight call-out...

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:58 pm

*the camera pans in on a giant feast, set out on a huge table. 0dysseu5 and his legion of trainers are celebrating his first round victory. Wild Bill walks in, notebook in hand.*

WB- 0dysseu5 I came as soon as I got your message, whats up?

0- I have a statement to make to the 4 horsemen. I'm sick of all their talk. I'm sick of listening to CSO spew out his so-called prophecy, and I'm sick of Bardey sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. These guys are talking way too much for a group of nobodies.

WB- Ok...that was pretty hostile. What are your plans for these four?

0- I just wanted to personally tell them that none of their members will be winning the Championship Chase. I will do whatever I have to to make sure of that. CSO and Chaotic have already blown their shot, Thanks Mask for taking down CSO, I did my part with the little ninja. The other two will fall next round.

WB- So this is a straight call out?

0- Now your getting it Bill. So take the message back to TMP. I don't care which one of the clowns I get, but I want one of them. I want to personally ensure my promise. Nothing against everyone else still in the Chase, but I'd just rather do it myself. It's going to be fun to hear all the excuses and "prophecy" talk when they have all fallen. Now back to the business at hand- You want some chicken Bill?

*The camera pans out as Bill pulls up a chair and begins to eat, laughing with 0dysseu5 at the ridiculousness of the 4 horseman*
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Straight call-out... Empty Re: Straight call-out...

Post  Chaotic Bliss Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:17 am

*The camera focuses in on Chaotic Bliss sharpening his kunai*

CB: Just a warning to anyone that attempts to interfere with Bloodmane winning this tournament and taking the title. I will be watching. If you make a move on him I will put you down. Permanently....

*The screen fades to black*
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:04 pm

CSO Hardy is relaxing by the pool..drinking his SPECIAL No.69:

CSO: So you have an issue with THE 4 HORSEMEN?????? Well in that case come down to the ring and do something about it, boy...... and if you interfere in Elodor's match I will kill you!!! R.I.P.
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseu5 Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 am

*the camera pans in on 0dysseu5 holding court in a richly furnished room. 0dysseu5 sits on a large throne, surrounded by advisors and guards. they all hang on his every word*

0- so hardy wants a match huh? you just tell me where and when vampire, i'll be happy to put you and your little crew in their place. as far as elodor, i don't need to interfere, i have faith he'll do everything that i expect all on his own; even if i did, what are you really going to do? let me guess...kill me? that seems to be your standard threat. good luck with that. i'm not too worried. I think all that special 69 is going to your head.
what i'm most looking forward too is when you have to scramble to think up something to explain your "prophecy" not coming true. i'm going to enjoy hearing your excuses.
to the other wrestlers of the CWF, if you are done listening to the four horsemen, join me. it's time we put a stop to this. i will go it alone, but together we can put them down for good.

*0dysseu5 pushes his throne away, and walks out of the room. everyone follows*
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 am

CSO Hardy is in his locker room..looking pretty upset by the comments of 0dysseu5:

CSO: You think that my prophecy is just empty talk??? You think I'm playing here??? This is very serious, peasant...and just cal out all the roster I don't care I have faith in THE 4 HORSEMEN!! We will beat anyone anywhere anytime!!! As for our match.... I propose a BLOOD LUST MATCH at our very next show!!! R.I.P.
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Manson O'Gara walks up to Odysseu5 and shakes his hand. Something is transfered between the two during the handshake, but it is unclear what it is. Manogre nods and walks on past.

Odysseu5 looks at his hand and sees a folded up peice of paper. He reads it:

OD,

I like your courage facing up to the 4 horsemen, but you wont be able to do it alone,

In a world like ours its good to have allies, and who better than a disciple of rock!

If the 4 horsemen interfear with your matches, I will have your back, and I hope you will do the same...

There are more people on your side than you think...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum