Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peeved off

2 posters

Go down

peeved off Empty peeved off

Post  la meako Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:46 pm

* "wild" bill bronson is seen walking in the back when he is ambushed by an angry la meako holding a steel chair. la meako continues to punish "wild" bill bronson with the steel chair until finally backstage security pulls la meako away from the bewildered interviewer on the floor in a broken heap.*

La meako: "well Bill i see in the back quite a lot with that referee that gave me the loss last week, well you go tell him that he is a marked man and if i see him in the back or in the ring and he better pray to god that i don't. he will never referee again."

* with that la meako pushes away another security member and storms off.*

la meako

Back to top Go down

peeved off Empty Re: peeved off

Post  elodor Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:05 am

La Meako you shouldnt be blameing the ref for your loss to me, he was only doing his job and trying to preserve what is left of your career, I admit I was disappointed he made me stop when he did but thats life.

Oh and Meako whos the joke now? i see your trying to play monster as well, attacking interviewers and threatening refs, guess you realise you cant compete with the real wrestlers round here, you really are a joke arnt you.

And Meak one last thing, if we cross paths again next time your Blood will flow

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 am

OOC: well elodor i wouldn'tofminded if you were going to beat me but when he rang the bell we were evenly matched end of in my mind

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum