Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Cuatro Burros

2 posters

Go down

Los Cuatro Burros Empty Los Cuatro Burros

Post  Mask of Fury Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 am

Mask of Fury stands backstage with his manager, Rey Maestro, and Alyssa Tyler who looks anxious to ask her first question. "Mask, can I get your thoughts on your win over Cso Hardy in the Championship Chase?"

Rey Maestro steps up to the mic and replies, "Mamacita, this is why we train, to become the best. Cso Hardy gave Mask a little bit, un pequeño, of competition, but it wasn't enough. We are here in the CWF to win the Asylum Title and that was just the first step. Next week we take the next step to our goal, against whoever the Management Planner puts in the way of the Fury."

"Well, defeating Cso was impressive, but what if Mask has to face another member from the 4 Horsemen?"

"Los Cuatro Burros? No problemo. Uno, dos, tres, no matter how many burros there are, Fury will engulf them all. In the end there is only one person that will remain and that one is La Máscara de Furia, the Mask of Fury..." Rey Maestro leaves abruptly with his words trailing off and Mask of Fury following close behind.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Los Cuatro Burros Empty Re: Los Cuatro Burros

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Cso Hardy it's in his locker room......

CSO: Where did I do wrong??? Everything went clockwise...... but one mistake cost me the match..... Mask of Fury hear me and hear me good!!! Just because YOU beat ME once...that doesn't mean that you won the WAR!!! My boys will beat you if you gonna face them in the championship race!!!!! BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID OF THE DARKNESS!!! Keep your eyes open, boy!!!! R.I.P.
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum