Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Halloween, not so much a role play for wrestling, more for us all to have fun

Go down

For Halloween, not so much a role play for wrestling, more for us all to have fun Empty For Halloween, not so much a role play for wrestling, more for us all to have fun

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:55 pm

I thought it would be cool if we had the oportunity to run a halloween sketch, I.E. horror style moments in cobalt flood that would be unrealistic. I shall write the story of zombie Manogre, basicaly what would happen if for some reason Manogre Died and came back as a zombie, prowling the locker room. I think it would be good if other people wrote similar stories to get us all in the mood for halloween.

Im apologising in advance as I am going to hunt down people from CWA, breaking the "no unauthorised violence" rule... however since this is a one off, and its not realy based around my proper gimmick I think its fine =D

The hallways of Classic Wrestling Federation are dimly lit, and a scraping noise can be heard. Manson O'Gara, AKA Manogre is stumbling about, carrying a battle axe in one hand. His eyes are much redder than normal, and he is walking with a limp. A member of the security crew aproaches him.

Security guard: Hey are you OK man?

O'Gara fixes his eyes on the small man. He smirks and raises the axe, before slicing the security guard in half. The security guard screams in fear and falls dead to the floor.

Being late at night a few of the more dedicated members of the federation are still training in the gym. The Mad Redneck and The Management planner are practicing throws and holds on each other. They both hear the scream for help, look at each other and run to see what made the noise.

They see the corpse lying on the floor. It clearly is a sick act from someone out for revenge for something.

TMP: Someone must want this federation dismantled. They know we are likely to achieve great things in our shows, and want to end us now. Redneck, I want you to stay here, Im going to go call the police.

as TMP runs off to his office there is a tapping noise running along the pipes in the hallway. Redneck looks about and calls "hello? anyone there?"

obviously there is no reply...

He walks a little way down the coridoor and falls down. Something tripped him. Enraged he gets to his feet and punches behind him, completely taking down the man that was there.

Tom Dudley falls hard to the ground. He is already heavily bleeding, and the punch from Redneck saw him off. Redneck notices that there is a cut about his throat.

As TMP gets to his office he picks up the phone to dial the police. The lights go down and all phone reception is lost. Someone has cut the power.

John "the brick" rose is stood by a punch bag heavily smashing his fists into it. As the lights go off completely, he stands still. He hears the scream from the hallway and moves to the door. Tom Dudley is standing minding his own business when a figure apears with a smirk on his face and slashes his throat with a knife. blood sprays on the door. Rose moves back as the figure walks in the door. He lays a punch into O'Gara's chest which send him flying. But it doesn't do any good. Manogre gets back up, and puts his shoulder back in place whilst smiling. He throws the axe the way of Rose and it pins him to the wall. Smiling, he walks over and slices his throat open.

A gunshot is heard. Redneck is standing by the door and has fired a shot at Manogre. Manogre falls to the floor and lays still. As he lies there, Dudley gets up, eyes glowing red and starts biting into Rednecks throat. Redneck throws him to one side, as Rose also joins in the brawl, chewing at Rednecks legs. The security guard, dispite it only being the top half of him, is smiling in the corner. Redneck is overpowered and is eventualy brought to the ground, where he meets his end.

TMP is pacing up and down his office. He hears the gunshot, and goes to the top draw of his cabinet and pulls out a rifle.

TMP: "If you're gonna try and bring this fed down, you're gonna have to go through me... and my board of directors, who by the way will not pass any rulings on this!"

The door slams open and Redneck walks in.

TMP: "Now I thought I told you to watch over the security guard?"

redneck is silent...

TMP: "So what are you doing here?"

the entire roster of CWA can be seen with glowing red eyes.

TMP: "Ok guys, I've told you all that if you want to talk about contract you need to come in one at a time..."

the crowd rush in... TMP fires a shot upwards...

TMP: ONE AT A TIME!

the zombies stand still and all nod their heads in acceptance.

TMP: OK whos first...?

The night is long, as all the zombies in turn renew their contracts to form part of the new federation, Classic Zombie Wrestling Alliance, which soon becomes the most feared and most watched wrestling show, as the zombies are literaly un-beatable, so matches last with the most devastating of moves aplied over and over again...

OK guys I thanks you all for reading this, and as I said I think it would be cool if for halloween people all posted their own "horror" RP's... I personaly am happy to be killed in them, you all have my permission to do so provided they are good reads..

I thank you all one more time and hope you enjoyed reading it...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum