Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV aftermath

3 posters

Go down

PPV aftermath Empty PPV aftermath

Post  elodor Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 pm

What do i need to do to get a win around here, first wrecking ball, then Tjamp and now when I have the advantage the referee decides to stop the match and then award it to Mysterio and Tsikenonwaristak.

Bardey if i find out you were to distracted by your desire to drink blood then you will suffer for this loss.

Anyway I am here to issue an open challenge, since I am not in the final of the championship chase where I should be, it appears that I am in need of an opponent for the PPV, anyone of you out there brave enough to accept my challenge or are you all going to hide like the last challenge I issued?

Before you accept though ask yourself this, Are you the monster? Are you the hero? or Are you the Freak? as Elodor Bloodmane is coming for you and is looking for blood and yours will surely Flow,

For she is coming

elodor

Back to top Go down

PPV aftermath Empty Re: PPV aftermath

Post  elodor Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:50 pm

It seems you are very defensive Bardey, do you have something to hide?

As far as the PPV is concerned I accept your challenge to fight as for FIRST BLOOD RULES well I'll leave that up to the GM if he feels it is what is needed to teach you a lesson in respect for your betters than so be it, however if he feels another stipulation is better then that is fine as well.

Either way Bardey it seems your Blood will flow

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Cso Hardy is in his locker room looking outraged....

HARDY: Boys what the HELL IS GOING ON???? What's the meaning of this????!!!!!! O thought we were a team, a pact.... When we lose we all lose not just one of us!!!! Everyone is to blame for a defeat and when we win a match all of us win!!!!!! I hope we will work this out somehow.....without blood flowing........
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Hardy I hear what you say, but your brother needs to be taught a lesson in respect, he needs to learn to control his blood lust and focus on his matches, maybe after i beat him senseless he will understand and the the horsemen will be able to recover from recent setbacks and maybe your prophecy will be fullfilled, as it stands that will not happen until we work as a unit which so far we have not been doing.

After I deal with Bardey then we can sit down and work out where we go from here, but this needs to be done and it needs to be done soon.

Oh and hardy you and bliss are welcome to watch from ringside

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Hardy is in his castle back home in Transylvania......

Hardy: Elodor your right.... he is young and restless.... he doesn't know to channel his energy in the right direction... I'm do not agree your method of teaching but he needs to be thought a lesson... i hoped he will realize this by on his own...but if this is what it takes then be it!!!!!
By the way I will be at the ringside!! My brother needs me!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:21 am

CB: I am in complete agreement with this match. I know that I can trust Elodor and Hardy and I have great respect for them. Bardy however is another story. He is a loose cannon. I hope a good beating will set him straight. Ringside I will be.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum