Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

out of the chase

Go down

out of the chase Empty out of the chase

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:56 am

manogre is slumped on a bench with a bottle of whisky, sipping away at it singing:
"hey hey I wanna be a *hick* rockstar"

he takes another sip as Bill Bronson walks past and realises who it is.

BB: hey boy what you doing on that bench there?

Manogre: I'm washed up, out the chase, got myself *hick* beaten when I was so close to making it big time...*hick*

BB:now let me get this straight boy! you get beaten and this is what happens to you? you sit here feeling all sorry for yourself just because you aint win yourself a shot for the title at the pay-per-view? well just let it be known that many a great wrestler has lost shots at titles, and bounced back! you boy are going the wrong way towards bouncing back!

Manogre: I guess so *hick*Phil Phonson... I guess I have to get my *hick* act together and start training for getting myself back in the *hick* game...

Manogre stands up and starts doing squat thrusts. Bronson puts his arm over O'Gara's shoulder

BB: boy, probly best to go home and have a nap before you start training. And don't have any more of that whisky you here me?

Manogre nods, and stumbles back towards his home
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum