Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party on Planner's Dime

Go down

Party on Planner's Dime Empty Party on Planner's Dime

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 pm

“Wild” Bill and his cameraman walk in on The Mad Redneck celebrating his recent victory over The Management Planner. He is sitting enjoying a cold one and listening to Elder Statesmen of Jazz.

“Wild” Bill: Hey Redneck you got a few moments for the fans.

The Mad Redneck: Always. You want a cold one while we talk?

“Wild” Bill: Sure, might as well help you celebrate. So, now that you are the Champ what is next on the agenda of The Mad Redneck?

The Mad Redneck: Well, to be honest I don’t know. I dispatched of Planner so easily, and now I am the Man with the gold. I figured I would give myself a vacation.

“Wild” Bill: A Vacation?

The Mad Redneck: Yes, a vacation. It is close to Thanksgiving, and I figured I would take a break from training. I think I will take off over the holiday and go see my family. I am the Champ, doesn’t that mean I make the rules?

“Wild” Bill: Ummm, well no. Planner is still the GM, so by default he makes the rules.

The Mad Redneck laughs at the statement.

The Mad Redneck: I am just kidding you. I don’t make the rules, but I do play well by them don’t you think? I know Planner is the Gm, but only because he didn’t put that on the line also.

“Wild” Bill: Now wait a minute, you are asking the questions. I am supposed to be conducting the interview, and you are supposed to be answering the questions.

The Mad Redneck: True, but it is fun to switch up on you to keep you guessing Bill.

“Wild” Bill: So, after a well deserved vacation then what?

The Mad Redneck: Back to training. There is a number one contender to worry about. Xecutioner has taken out Planner and The Brick the last couple of weeks. I better get ready for him if I want to hold onto the title for any length of time. He has the skills to take anybody out at any given moment, but he might better eat his Wheaties before he steps into the ring against me. I am not going to roll over and give him the title. If he beats me he will have earned it. Remember I am now the hunted. I bet Planner would love to get another shot at what I so quickly took away from him. There are a lot of competitors that will step up to face me. Tjamp, Tsikenonwaristok, The Brick, Wrecking Ball although he is trying to dethrone Mask of Fury at the moment, Mask of Fury, Manogre, and the new guy. What’s his name. It always escapes me. Ummmmm…. Snake or something.

“Wild” Bill: You mean Constrictor?

The Mad Redneck: Yeah, Yeah, that’s him. See the list is long, and I am here to defend it against whoever, and whenever. All they have to do is sign on the dotted line and we can dance. Line ‘em up and I will knock ‘em down. Well, Bill I am off in a couple of days. So, sit back and enjoy the party. The drinks are on the house.

The camera fades to black as the cameraman heads to the cooler to retrieve a beverage

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum