Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident or what?

Go down

Accident or what? Empty Accident or what?

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Tommy is sitting with Bobby in a local bar having some downtime celebrating his first win in the fed.........

God Bobby i'm so happy after last night,it was great to record my first win here.I wonder who will be next for me to face when the new season start's???

Bobby look's across at Tommy,as of yet kid i have no idea but i know the General Manager won't see you stuck.....

The bar start's to fill up with a crowd of drunken party goer's..........

Always busy here on a friday night,some nice girl's in here too announces Bobby.....

Hey says Tommy don't forget your a married man you can look but not touch as for me if i wasn't so damn shy i wouldn't be so lonely.But i'm still young so there is still hope for me yet.......

Bobby shove's Tommy don't give me that crap if you grew a set you would ask that interviewer out what she called???

Tommy replie's Alyssa Tyler.....

Bobby laughing oh my god that didn't take long for you to reply to ha ha,gee kid you have got it bad.Why don't you just book an interview and then ask her out???

Tommy blushing ah gee Bobby i couldn't she is way out of my league and as for an interview.Just what would i say,i would only get flustered as usual.

Have you no eye's kid in that head of yours she has been after you twice now for an interview,fair enough first time your head was stuck down a toilet being sick........

Bobby shudder's as he think's back to him slipping on sick and falling into toilet....

Tommy get's up to go to the bar for another round of drink's and just as he is returning with the two pint's of beer,a guy knock's into him spilling them.Tommy shout's HEY and look's up into a somewhat familar face.I know you,your Sean Baker,just be more careful man.....

As Tommy turn's to walk away back over to where Bobby is sitting Sean speaks...............
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Accident or what? Empty Re: Accident or what?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Sean looked a bit confused because of that reaction.

woh woh woh...who do we have here? Mr. Tommy Hart himself. You don't really look like you belong to places like that, cowboy. I mean...last time i spilled someones beer i got into a bar fight...boy i can tell ya, that was an onslaught!

Sean smiles by thinking back of that guy who was thrown over the bar right into the bottles of alcohol...like in those western classics..

Listen Cowboy...

Sean tips his finger on Tommy's shoulder

I've been informed that you are looking for some new competition since you won your last match. Well i'm not a man of many words...if you look for some challenge...here you are...

Sean spreads his Arms...

6'4...261 pounds pure power. Is that challenge enough for ya cowboy? Maybe you gotta go over to your friend and ask him for permission then we might have a match soon.

A confident smile flushes over Sean's face while he waits for Tommy to respond to that announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Tommy replies to Sean First of all, i'm not a cowboy and i don't need anyone's permission to agree to fight anybody.So MR.Sean Baker not here but i will see you in the ring and you had better watch out for i will come straight at you......Now excuse me i have some drinking to do, run back to your mamma i can hear her calling you ha ha

Last edited by Tommy Hart on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Sean clap his hands nodding his head...

I am deeply suprised Cowboy...i always thought you would represent the faction of nice guys. Living with mommy 'till 40 scaring all girls away with you boredom. I bet having a drink might be the best solution for ya dude

Suddenly Sean's face became very serious and he stares at Tommy.

Enough of the small talk. You wanna dance with me in the ring? You don't know what you are up to. You better get over to your grandpa there and get a couple of drinks, so you'll prolly be brave enough in the next show.

Sean turns to the bartender...

Hey Johnny, get this kid a glass of milk i think beer is not the right thing for him he seems to get overconfident by drinking alcohol

Sean laughs loudly and with a demoting wink of his hand he goes back to his table, having a scotch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Tommy walk's back with his drink's to where Bobby was waiting and sit's down all the time glancing over at Sean,thinking you will get your's soon enough.The rest of the night passes off peacefully without any trouble......

ooc end segment sean u agree
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum