Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home with Tommy

Go down

home with Tommy Empty home with Tommy

Post  Tommy Hart Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:04 am

Tommy your dinner is ready come and get it while it's still hot,and switch off that stupid game.

Tommy rushe's down the stair's as he knows that its his favourite today,fish and chips.

He reache's the table grabs the knife and fork but before he can eat anything,his dad starts saying grace.So he has to wait another couple of minutes before tucking in to the food.This is just a typical friday night in the Hart household,nothing special ever happens here.Tommy plays his games when he isn't training,his mum does all the chores ( womans work you know) and his dad sits and tries to do the crossword.Only time Tommy gets excitied here is when Bobby calls around with news from the fed.In fact Tommy thinks Bobby should be arriving shortly with his next match up,wonder who it will be against??

Even though i lost in tag match i'm still undefeated in singles competition,tuesday nights are the Tommy Show or so he dreams

After 30 minutes or so a knock is heard at the front door,Tommy charges down the stairs like a bull knowing fine well who it is....

Hi Bobby come in from the cold,how's you tonight???

Fine kid replies Bobby but i'm afraid i have some bad news for you from your GM

Tommy look's worried and all sort's of things run through his head like wildfire.

Calm down it's just a simple suspension for a week due to the trouble in the bar,you still have a future kid,just behave in public places.

Tommy thinks back i was set up by Wrecking Ball and im the one suspended.

Well maybe its a blessing in disguise so your leg can properly heal up after being cut pretty deep adds Bobby.

Tommy nods in agreement as his mother offers Bobby a coffee and some biscuits.

Well it's getting late,thanks for the coffee and Tommy see you at the gym in the morning,match or no match says Bobby as he get's up to leave the house to go home.

Yeah sure thing Tommy replies back to him.

Since Tommy's mother offers to leave Bobby out as she usually does,he goes upstairs to play his games again,but for once in his life he glances back and witnesses something he had never even dreamt off.His mother kissing Bobby on the front door step,while his father sits unaware in the living room.Tommy was stunned and wondered Why? How long? .

Bobby left not knowing Tommy had seen anything,and his mother was unaware too,Tommy just sat in shock in his room.
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

home with Tommy Empty Re: home with Tommy

Post  Tommy Hart Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:41 pm

The next morning arrives and Tommy gets up thinking about what he has witnessed the night before,then it hits him.Oh no i'm late for training again with that madman Wrecking Ball,god how he loves the sound of his own voice.Still it's for my own good,i think.

A quick shower and change Tommy rushes downstairs and begs his dad to take him to the gym,as usual his dad agrees without a yea or nay.

As usual Wrecking Ball is there already as is Bobby,Tommy says
hi to both and then starts training.

After training Bobby offers Tommy his usual lift home but Tommy shakes his head and heads off on his own.Wrecking Ball notices this but just shrugs his shoulders thinking not my problem.

Tommy heads to the nearest off licence and gets a bottle of cheap whiskey,heads to a park bench to forget or think whichever is easiet.
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:45 am

Wrecking Ball is do a little training by himself, thinking to himself whats the best way to get Tommy to a title shot in the near future,then remembers Tommy leaving training by himself, thinking thats not like him, Wrecking Ball finishes his current set and picks up his phone, dilas Bobby first

WB: Bobby, is Tommy alright, didnt seem himself today

Bobby: Think the kid is just a bit down on losing the chance for tag team gold

WB: alright, no worries i will talk later

Wrecking Ball hangs up, but still thinks there is more to it

Wrecking Ball rings Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:54 am

The phone shows Wrecking Ball's name as the caller but Tommy refuses to answer it.He thinks to himself can i not have some peace to chill out and think.The call switches to voicemail
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Wrecking Ball waits for the voice mail to answer

WB:Tommy, Its WB, what the hell was with that training session today, your hart didnt seem to be in it today,Is everything ok,I know you might be upset about us losing our chance for tag team gold but dont worry we will get another chance or has Bobby done something to upset you maybe, its not like you to find your own way home, return my message please, we need to get this sorted out

Wrecking Ball hangs up the phone and heads back to the gym still concern about Tommy's state of mind

Back to top Go down

home with Tommy Empty part 2 can be joined or split

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Time moves forward a few hours and we find a pretty drunk Tommy sitting in his living room with his dad,his mother is in the kitchen doing the washing up.Tommy just stares at his mother as if he is in a daze,as he festers about his dilemma.He goes into the kitchen to confront his mother and to get the truth.

Tommy taps her on the back frightening her,he says
Ma i have something to ask you and i want the truth please no lies.

Sure son i have never lied to you,what is it,whats wrong son?

With the drink in his system Tommy just blurts it straight out, i watched you last night kissing Bobby as he went,how could you do that to poor dad?

His mum is so stunned she drops the glass that she was drying smashing it into little bits,now look what you have made me do now.As if i don't have enough to do running after you two.

Tommy is getting mad, listen ma just answer the question or do i need to bring dad down here as well?

He goes to leave but is stopped by his mum,son i'm sorry but if you tell your dad you will only succeed in breaking his heart.Do you really want that on your conscience?

Tommy is livid,My conscience.what about your's your the one cheating on him not me for pity's sake!!!

Maybe instead of telling dad i should have word's with Bobby,
Tommy quickly calls a taxi and leaves the house,meanwhile his mum phones Bobby to warn him that Tommy seen them and is on his way over.

The taxi pull's up outside Bobby's house and Tommy run's in and thumps on the door.Bobby opens it and promptly gets punched by Tommy.

As he gets back to his feet Bobby says
guess i deserved it,but please give me a chance to explain.

He motions for Tommy to enter the first door on the left and tells Tommy to sit down for i have alot to tell you.
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:53 pm

ooc Can this all go in one show either as one piece or split thx to whoever does it and thx wb for ur bits
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down