Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An underhanded trick...

4 posters

Go down

An underhanded trick... Empty An underhanded trick...

Post  Odysseu5 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Odysseu5 wakes up face down in a ditch, bottle of celebratory champagne still clutched in his hands. While he was passed out after he and Manogre's bangers victory party, a dream brought the beginnings of a brilliant plan. In the dream, the other tag teams of the CWF chased down Tsik and Tom Dudely, never giving them the chance to recover or plan for the Rock OD. With the dream still fresh in his mind, Odysseu5 pulls himself up and starts walking towards the Asylum.

After arriving and cleaning himself up, Odysseu5 scribbles furiously at a note, working out just what he wants to say. Finally he's finished. He pulls the note up in front of his face, and with an evil grin, posts it on the CWF bulletin board for all the other superstars to read

------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION ALL CWF TAG TEAMS ----------------------------------------------

As most of you already know, the Tag Team Turmoil will come to a close on Thursday. As most of you also know, the finalists are the Underdogs, and the Rock OD. With this in mind, Rock OD is issuing a formal "hit" on the Underdogs. We do not mean this in the formal sense of the word, anyone who literally kills one of the Underdogs will not be compensated in any way. What we are looking for is distractions, pranks, injuries even. As a reward for services rendered, the team, or individual who is most successful in their attempts to incapacitate the Underdogs will receive the first shot at the tag team title, that is assuming that the Rock OD wins said title. With these rules in mind, happy hunting gentlemen; oh and Tom and Tsik...take this as a sign of respect, and keep your heads down low. We wouldn't want anyone to get a little to carried away now would we?

As Odysseu5 walks away the first of many wrestlers reads over the message, and with a manacial glint in his eyes, runs towards the locker room of the Underdogs...

OOC- hey guys don't get to crazy with this...we don't want to see anyone ACTUALLY hurt the underdogs...haha unless maybe you talk to one of them about it first, but I would like to see a bunch of people pulling stuff on them to distract their training.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

An underhanded trick... Empty Re: An underhanded trick...

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:35 pm

dont do anything we wouldnt do...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 pm

what wouldn't you two do?

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm

its just a saying. be creative and go for it
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:41 am

well i don't want to be greedy with the gold here in CWF so i'll let someone else ""cash it in""

la meako

Back to top Go down

An underhanded trick... Empty Will it work or won't it backfire???

Post  tsikenonwaristak Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:13 am

Tsi and DoC were walking down the hallway when Tsi raises an finger at the scribbled notes among other superstars commenting and gesturing something about something on the CWF bulletin board. Tsi and DoC walks thru the crowd and examined the note slowly. Tsi begins to grin slowly before we can hear him bursting out with laughter in a real jolly laugh as DoC shared his laughter in his own way. Tsi signed something to DoC which DoC nodded in quick agreement. The other superstars were perplexed by Tsi's jovial laughter and begged DoC to tell them why Tsi is laughing and what he say recently?

DoC (signing/talking): Fellas fellas FELLAS!!! Give me some space to talk to all of you all! Allright? Shush! Zip your voices if you want to hear me tell you? Okay? Okay thanks guys and gals. Tsi is actually excited about the Rock OD's request. Why? Tsi considers that request as a challenge to keep his senses sharp and see if it works for Tom Dudley too. So brainstorm away!!! Tsi told me he considers this request as "Treasure Hunting" which means they may pull some pranks on Rock OD after all it's not just them who's being targeted... Are we clear on that? allright Happy HUNTING!!!

There was a lot of exclamation, hollering and ribbing among the superstars then they turned their attention to Tsi and DoC, but they were nowhere to be found...... (creepy!)

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

An underhanded trick... Empty more mischief at the Asylum

Post  Odysseu5 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 am

Odysseu5 sneak down the halls of the Asylum, past the open doors of the CWF superstars. As he walks by the Horsemen's locker room, he tosses in a stinkbomb, just to be that guy. Continuing on down the hallway, he comes to the dressing room of one of the brightest stars of the CWF, Tsikenowaristak. Manogre is waiting there for him, a dopey smile on his face.

M- Is this what you wanted me to pick up? I had a hell of a time getting it, thank god one of my groupies happened to have some.

Odysseu5 looks over the shaker that Manogre has put in his hands, inspecting it closely

O- Looks like just the stuff...itching powder, extra strength too. Did you bring everything else I asked you to pick up?

Manogre holds up two Christmas stockings and a variety of other objects

O- Perfect! This is why we get along Manny...it's cause when stuff is on the line you deliver

Manogre smiles at the compliment and the two slink inside the locker room

O- So the way I see this working is you hang up those stockings and start to fill them up, while I go put a whole canister of this itching powder into Tsik's wrestling costume, then I figure we go get wasted

M- Works for me, think I should just hang 'em here?

Odysseu5 nods in agreement and Manogre puts the stockings up on the lockers of Dudely and Tsik. He then proceeds to fill them with all kinds of nastiness- set mousetraps, dog droppings, a three week old open canister of spam, half of the "biological warfare" blanket used on Gotti, and to top it all off, a live scorpion in each stocking.

M- I can't believe we're stooping this low...man Dudely is gonna be pissed!

O- Nah. He'll understand. He knows that once we're not fighting each other anymore, Rock OD will have his back. AAACHHOOOO!

Odysseu5 goes into a small sneezing fit as he dumps the powder into Tsik's gear, spraying the powder all over the locker room.

O- You all done? Let's get out of here before this stuff gets on us!

M- Way ahead of you..

O- You know it's a real pity we had to do this. I was hoping someone would take up our offer and we could maybe just relax this week. Meh...looks like if you want something done you have to do it yourself

Manogre and Odysseu5 slide out of the room, and walk back down the hallway. A horrible smell emanates out from the horsemen's locker room, and the four wrestlers glare at the pair as the strut by. As the get out of earshot, Manogre turns to Odysseu5 and remarks

M- Not a bad day's work really...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:55 am

manogre: it just seems realy bad that we are planning to get the underdogs when we tie them up at the dogs, it feels that maybe we are going too far with this one...

wait what am I saying, tying them up at the dogs is a brilliant plan, and Im sure they would do the same to us...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum