Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Creed on Berengar

Go down

Frank Creed on Berengar Empty Frank Creed on Berengar

Post  The Womanizer Frank Creed Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 am

Frank Creed is shown at the tailor having trying out a suit wih two female employees in the proces of making the suit fit.

FC: Berengar...what kind of name is that? I mean, I know of the two kings of Italy going by that name back in the 9th and 10th century, but who would name anyone Berengar today? Do you have retarded parents? Or haven't they crawled up from the italian sewers yet and discovered, that this is another time - the time of believing in things divine. There was also a Berengar of Tours; a theologican - which adds more quality to the name, seing that there is something that even kings must abide, namely religion. And there is a creed - the creed of The Womanizer - which tells that anyone who thinks of themselves as kings of the squared circle will fall down from their throne to their knees, when they meet the one true divinity of wrestling, Frank Creed. So, Berengar: I hope you're are a religous man and don't think of yourself as a king. That way it'll be much easier for you to just lay down and worship my bodily temple! I might even be nice to you then.

Creed turns his attention to the two women

FC: So ladies, did you know I'm both bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 women went down on the Titanic.

The women giggles and looks flirtatiously at TWFC who smiles confidently back at them.
The Womanizer Frank Creed
Loves his women...

http://oelkonsortiet.dk/

Back to top Go down

Frank Creed on Berengar Empty Re: Frank Creed on Berengar

Post  The Womanizer Frank Creed Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Post match interview with TWFC after loosing to Berengar at The Asylum on the 23rd of december.

FC: What just happened here was a perfect example of the necessity of keeping your focus while in the ring. I was momentarily distracted by the presence of a gruop of cheerleader look-a-likes sitting by the ringside chanting my name. Nothing to it really as I had Berengar right where I wanted him. Credit to Berengar for using the distraction to his advantage, but I will find the time to even the score with Berengar as soon as I've taken care of Killer Nurse at the PPV. Mark my words: you WILL learn to worship my bodily temple!
Loves his women...

http://oelkonsortiet.dk/

Back to top Go down