Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a proposition

2 posters

Go down

a proposition Empty a proposition

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Odysseu5 is seen in a deep dark corner of the arena. He seems to have cornered Killer Nurse, and is looking at him quizzically.

Od5- So you're that new guy huh? The one with the doctor gimmick right?

KN- Uhhh...I guess.

Od5- I've been looking for you all over the arena. I need a little bit of help from you.

KN- Help?

Od5- Yeah help. I don't know if you've seen the matchcards, but I have to fight a man mountain this week, and really I don't think I'll be able to win it without a little bit of help.

KN- Are you crazy? I'm not helping you with Tsik. He'll eat us both alive.

Od5- I don't want that kind of help. I guess you could say I'm looking for a little out of the ring help. You know what I mean? A little "shot" of strength. Something someone in your line of work might have access to...

KN- Odysseu5 you are truly nuts if you think I'm going to help you find steriods.

Od5- Damn it nurse! Well I guess you're pretty much useless to me. Don't you dare say a word about this to anyone.

Odysseu5 turns and walks away, mumbling to himself about the inequality of not having performance enhancing drugs, and wondering how in the world he's going to beat tsik down to size...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

a proposition Empty Re: a proposition

Post  Manson O'Gara Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 am

Manson O'Gara walks into the shot.

O'Gara: So erm... what was that all about? I don't see killer nurse and you talking very often. You inviting him to the party at the weekend?

0dysseu5 looks a bit embarassed.

0.D: oh...erm...yea.

O'Gara: now dont take this the wrong way, but I kinda know what your thinking. How can I beat Tsik? heck Tsik completely took me apart last time I was in the ring with him so what sorta chance do I have without the help of some sort of sudden advantage. My friend, don't worry. I have just found you that advantage!

Manson pulls a package out of his back pocket. It contains a cassette with (Tsik's weak point) written on the side. O'Gara hands him the cassette.

O'Gara: I know in times like this people turn to "medical" enhancements to give you the edge. But if we are gonna tag together I would rather you went down the research and strategy way, than the easy quick fix way. I tell you what, because I wont be able to be in your corner, Il watch it with you!

fancy a beer?
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum