Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escúchame

2 posters

Go down

Escúchame Empty Escúchame

Post  Mask of Fury Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:38 am

"Loops of Fury" by the Chemical Brothers plays across the arena and a message on the screen reads "Fury is coming to CWF" as Rey Maestro walks down to the ring. He is wearing is traditional brightly colored clothing and is holding the mic, "Hombres y mujeres, a wave of Fury is coming to El Federación de Clásica Lucha Libre. For those of you that know not of which I speak, allow me to explain. There are forces in nature that cannot stopped. Fury is one of those forces, storming through like a hurricane, destroying that which is in his way. His goal, the Asylum Title, however, there seems to be somebody in the back that has a problem with the Mask of Fury. Cso Hardy, you have called out Mask, and your wish will be granted, homes. You want the face the Fury? Then Fury will be your downfall. J Mysterio, we hear your call out for help, and if you're seeking a partner to back you up, then Mask will come to your aid. Cso Hardy, be prepared to have Fury unleashed upon you!!" The lights in the arena go dark as Rey Maestro leaves the ring.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Escúchame Empty Nightmare from Transylvania

Post  Cso Hardy Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Cso Hardy's entrance music plays trough the speakers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_cS_qH4s5I

CSO HARDY: Finally you accepted my challenge........ I will crush you and after that the REIGN Of The VAMPIRE will began!!!!!!! R.I.P. You should start digging your own grave luchador!!!!! Twisted Evil
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum