Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd Love to Say I Told You So

Go down

I'd Love to Say I Told You So Empty I'd Love to Say I Told You So

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 am

Mark Mavrick is approached after his tag match with Hypnosis in the locker room. The commentator approaches him...

Commentator: What did you think of the match tonight Mark?

Mark quickley grabs the mike and speaks:

Mark: Id love to say i told you so so thats exactly what im gonna do! I Told You So! Last week you called me a bitter man well i might have been bitter but now your broken and it looks like its better to be bitter then broken......I told you what was gonna happen and what do you know it happened. You better count your prayers Mechanic and just walk away cause when its all said and done i come out ontop and you just go further into the darkness......... (deeper voice): So just stay there! Hahahahahahahahaha....

Mark then forcfully shoves the microphone into the chest of the commmentator and turns to his locker to relax after the long match.

Last edited by MarK Mav. on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled the title....woops lol)

Back to top Go down

I'd Love to Say I Told You So Empty Re: I'd Love to Say I Told You So

Post  The Mechanic Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Moments later the same cameraman and commentator come up to The Mechanic. He looks at the commentator and grabs the mic from him and begins to talk.

The Mechanic:"Broken huh. I don't think so Mark. I admit you beat me in a tag match but it was a fluke because my partner was a chump. So tell you what because I am not going to walk away from this. Why don't you face me again one on one and hell since you got the fluke win in the tag match I will even let you pick the stipulation of the match. Or we can do another tag match but my partner will be Tommy or Steven this time. Choice is yours there Mark because either way I will walk out with a win the next time the two of us are in the ring together."

With that The Mechanic pitches the mic back to the commentator and walks away.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 am

Mark is in the ring in an empty arena with only the camera man to capture his words. He begins:

Mark: Hahahahaha whats the matter Mechanic is it starting to get to you i mean calling out your own partner? Getting all worked up? IT appears i have broken you, but i never thought this idiocracy would come with it. I mean really? You want me to pick the match? How couragous.....or stupid!!! You better pray and i mean PRAY that The MP isn't listening to this cause if i have things my way......this could be your last match in a long time......Ill make sure of it!

Mark begins to make his way to the back when all the sudden he has a thought

Mark: O i almost forgot hahaha you wanted a match here it is (deeper darker voice): A FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!!!!
The lights darken and the camera cuts out

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mechanic Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:38 am

We find The Mechanic in the locker room getting ready for tonight. He is watching Mark Mavrick run his mouth yet again. He begins to talk after Mark finishes.

The Mechanic:"Let me explain something to you Mark. I would not have made the offer for you to pick a match if I was scare the The Management Planner would hear about it. I am ready for your choice because I will truly show you what the tools of my trade will do to a chump like you. Oh and it will not be me who should be worried that this will be their last match for a while. But don't worry I heard that CWF has an excellent insurance plan so you can still take care of your bills."

With that The Mechanic goes back to getting ready as the cameraman leaves the locker room.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum