Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warning to all...and to Ivy

Go down

A warning to all...and to Ivy Empty A warning to all...and to Ivy

Post  The Management Planner Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Backstage, a camera is following Krissy Vaine down a series of the Rose Garden’s dimly-lit corridors. After a few moments, she arrives at a dead end.
-
VAINE: “Why did Silencer send me down here, when there’s nothing to see?”
-
As Vaine turns to leave, she notices a slight light emanating from the cracks of a door next to her. Not feeling entirely confident, Vaine listens in at the door…
-
MALE VOICE: “Ugh…1,001…1,002…1,003…ugh…”
-
The voice sounds familiar to Vaine, prompting her to knock on the door.
-
FEMALE VOICE: “Who is it?”
-
VAINE: “It’s Krissy Vaine, I was sent here by Silencer?”
-
Suddenly the door opens, and Miss McGhee appears! The Management Planner’s private secretary has a glazed look on her face, as she smiles at Vaine.
-
MCGHEE: “Please, come in. Mr. Planner has been expecting you.”
-
As Vaine and the cameraman walk into Planner’s locker room, it is clear that they have interrupted an intense workout. The hall-of-famer is sitting on a bench, surrounded by weights of various sizes.
-
PLANNER: “Hey, look who it is! Miss Pretty. Did you see me working out? Don’t know if you heard, but I did over a thousand.”
-
VAINE: “Very, err, impressive, Mr. Planner. Silencer sent me down here…”
-
PLANNER: “Yeah I know – I called him. You know what I said? I said, “Hey, Silencer, send me down some cute stuff so I can give her up-close tickets to the Gun Show!”
-
VAINE: “The Gun Show?”
-
PLANNER: “Don’t act like you’re not impressed…60% of the time, the Gun Show works – every time!”
-
Not knowing how to respond to Planner’s forwardness, Vaine stands muted.
-
PLANNER: “I’ve seen that look before. And I like it…but let’s get on with business.
-
“I have my first match in BGW tonight, against some woman Ivy. A woman! I’ve got news for that kid – it’s gonna be one hell of a night for her, after I’ve whipped her around that ring!
-
The Management Planner stands up and walks with intent towards the camera.
-
PLANNER: “I will walk out of that ring the winner Ivy. I will beat you to within an inch of your miserable life. And if, somehow, you manage to get back in a wrestling ring again after the beating I’m going to give you…I’ll be waiting for you.
-
“You’re about to make the biggest mistake of your life. No-one, and I mean, no-one, steps into the ring with Perfection Personified and escapes intact! You’re going down – just as I’ve planned!
-
“And for all those other so-called superstars of BGW, hear this: I am coming for you all. Each and every one of you. And I’ve got nothing to be scared of either. I’ve beaten the best in the business in the past, and I will do so again. I am The Management Planner, and you are all on my agenda. Meeting adjourned!”
-
Miss McGhee shuffles Vaine and the cameraman towards the door, as Planner continues with his workout…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down