Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It ain't over Nuke...

Go down

It ain't over Nuke... Empty It ain't over Nuke...

Post  The Management Planner Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 pm

After the match, the TitanTron shows Krissy Vaine walking towards a dead-end corridor, somewhere backstage at the HP Pavilion. As she nears the dead-end, she can hear singing coming from behind a door…
-
PLANNER: “Sky rockets in flight…Afternoon Delight! Aaaaaaaaaafffternoon Delight!”
-
With a look bordering on resignation, Vaine knocks on the door.
-
PLANNER: “Who is it?”
-
VAINE: “Mr Planner, it’s Krissy Vaine – you asked to see me?”
-
Before she can even finish her sentence, The Management Planner stands before her in the doorway, wrapped in only a towel!
-
PLANNER: “And here you are. You look good. I mean, real good. I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back."
-
Vaine looks expectantly at ‘The Boss’.
-
PLANNER: “I wanna be on you. Great Odin’s raven, I wanna be on you.”
-
VAINE: “Mr Planner, you have a, err…”
-
Planner looks down and realises his towel isn’t where it should be…
-
PLANNER: “Oh, uh, it’s the folds. In the towel. In fact I’m taking it back to the towel store right now…”
-
VAINE: “Why did you want to see me Mr Planner? I’ve not seen anything impressive so far…”
-
PLANNER: “Knights of Columbus, that hurt! We’ll talk some more later – but now, I want to address that coward, Nuke.”
-
Planner shoves Vaine out of the way, and focuses on the camera.
-
PLANNER: “Nuke, you got lucky on Saturday night. Real lucky. I had you beat, good and proper. But you’ve got balls kid. I mean, I’ve faced some tough sons-of-guns in my time, but no-one has ever stood up to the punishment I delivered to you in that Ambulance Match. I gave you everything I had, and more. And you kept on coming! But I’m gonna remedy that.
-
“You think you’re better than me, because I lost to Ivy. I was injured before that match – an upper dorsimals injury, which mean I couldn’t fight to my best. When I fought you on Saturday, I was still recovering from my injury.
-
“So I challenge you to another match – any type of match you want. I can beat the best in any environment…but I’m not sure you can. You’re all talk and no action kid. And I’m gonna prove it.
-
As Vaine tries to escape Planner’s locker room, he pushes her back inside.
-
PLANNER: “And now I’m gonna prepare for my match this week. You’re going down Nuke…just as I’ve planned!”
-
With that final word, Planner slams the door in the cameraman’s face. How will Krissy Vaine escape from Planner’s clutches?
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum