Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade who?

Go down

Jade who? Empty Jade who?

Post  The Management Planner Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 pm

As the crowd begins to hush after the last match, a gentle cascade of golden glitter begins to fall from the rafters. Golden light covers the fans, and a drum roll can be heard rolling around the HP Pavilion...suddenly a series of golden fireworks shoot off around the arena, and finish off with a loud bang!
-
As the impressive display ends, 'Afternoon Delight' comes over the Titantron. This can mean only one thing...The Management Planner is coming out to the ring!
-
The crowd boos ‘The Boss’, as he walks to the ring in a brand-new golden suit. He's never looked so sharp...Planner steps into the ring and grabs a mic.

-
PLANNER: “What the hell do you think you’re doing? You’re booing me? You’re pathetic!”
-
Planner remonstrates with the crowd, as the boos heighten. He is not making any friends early in his BGW career.
-
PLANNER: “I came out here to talk business with you – I guess you don’t wanna hear from me? Fine, I’ll leave you in peace!”
-
Dropping the mic, Planner makes to leave the ring – but as he does so, the crowd begin chanting “loser, loser” at him. Steaming mad, he picks the mic up again.
-
PLANNER: “Loser? LOSER? I’m richer than all of you put together! I’ve beaten the best in the business, and I’m still goin’! I’ve got women, money and fast cars! If anyone’s a loser here, it’s all of you!”
-
The crowd boos once again. What a first appearance in front of the BGW fans!
-
PLANNER: “I wanted to talk business, and that’s what I’m gonna do. See, I signed here with BGW because I saw opportunity. There was a roster full of pathetic weaklings, and I came here to shake them up.
-
“Then I go and get an upper-dorsimal injury, and end up being unfairly beaten on my debut. It wasn’t my fault! Silencer shouldn’t risk his biggest star when he’s injured!”
-
More chants of “loser” resound around the HP Pavilion.
-
PLANNER: “Then, when I give Nuke a bloody beating, the ref gets in the way. I’ve been cheated twice already by this federation, and enough is enough!
-
“On Saturday, I face Jade. Jade who, was my response when I found out. I still don’t know who she is. Anyway, it won’t matter – she’s going down. Just as I’ve planned!”
-
Cries of laughter can be heard amongst the boos and “loser” chants, as Planner carries on oblivious to the amusement of the BGW fans.
-
PLANNER: “And as a warning to the rest of this pitiful federation – I will beat Jade within 5 minutes of the bell sounding. You have my word! Meeting adjourned!”
-
With that, Planner drops the mic and heads to the ropes. However as he is about to leave the ring, something appears to be happening…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum