Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lookin ahead

3 posters

Go down

lookin ahead Empty lookin ahead

Post  elodor Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Elodor Bloodmane comes walking to the ring with a mic in his hand

Well as you all saw last night the brothers of destruction fell before the might of the blood pact, as i said before Hardy and Bardey i am sorry to see you fall at the first hurdle in the tournament but as i told you it was nothing personal your blood had to flow for us to show the other teams here just what we will do to become champs

which brings me to manogre and odysseu congratulations on your victory but remind me again you it was you faced a rookie and a washed up former GM, i hope you are proud of your achievement but it seemed to me that you stuggled at times in the match and with all the other good teams left in the tournament not to mention the blood pact itself i dont like your chances, sorry guys but its not gonna happen you will not walk away with the titles, they are coming homw to the blood pact.

Finally i want to mention my partner, chaotic bliss, i was impressed last night, i admit i wasnt sure how well you had healed up after manogre tried to end your career but you were something different last night, i think you showed to everyone that you are not only back but that you are better than ever. I hope you were wacthing manogre, look at what you have unleashed are you confident that the next time you face bliss it wont be your career thats ended?

remember she is coming soon, and then blood will truely flow

elodor drops the mic and walks from the ring

elodor

Back to top Go down

lookin ahead Empty Re: lookin ahead

Post  Cso Hardy Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Hardy and bardey are shown in the backstage..recovering after there match.....

Hardy: elodor and Bliss congratulations on your win tonight.... I'm happy that one of us will go further...Someone has to win this title 'cause the prophecy MUST prevail!!!!! I have other plans for me..... I'm hoping to get my title shot against Hawkins...but it seems that he is avoiding me...... We shall see the outcome of this!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm

I am very dissapointed about the match.For those who saw it...althouth i was beaten to a pulp in strugled and pulled the refferee's shirt TWICE because i couldn't believe that i will be the one who will get pinned! Hardy my brother, I'm sad to tell u but..U'r losing it! All u talk about is ur title! Evil or Very Mad that's why we lost Evil or Very Mad
Guess what! I hope u get that title shot! And i hope u will have to defend it...AGAINST ME Twisted Evil

CB..congrats'.4 horsemen will ride till the end king

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 am

CB: I was quite pleased with the performance of the newly formed Blood Pact, unfortunately it had to be against our allies. As for Manogre and Odysseu, just pray that we are not your next opponent. For when we next meet in that ring, it won't be my career in jeopardy, it shall be yours.

Revenge is a dish best served cold...
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum