Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday cheer gone bad

2 posters

Go down

Holiday cheer gone bad Empty Holiday cheer gone bad

Post  Odysseu5 Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Rock OD doesn't seem to have stopped partying since their first tag team win. In keeping with the festive spirit, the two have switched drinking their more traditional hard stuff for some Christmasy spiked eggnog. They wander throughout the locker room, Odysseu5 in a full Santa costume, and Manogre in a very festive Christmas sweater, decorated with reindeer and pine trees. As they wander the halls singing drunken Christmas carols, they suddenly find themselves face to face with Ray Gotti

G- Will you two shut the hell up! I'm trying to get some god damn sleep in here! I can't stand all this holiday cheer...

Manogre and Odysseu5 look at each other with a small drunken smile. They then look at the smaller Gotti in unspoken agreement.

O- You know Gotti, I think you could use some Christmas cheer. In fact, I think we're going to give you some Holiday cheer.

Manogre laughs drunkenly, and the two wrestlers pounce on the smaller man. Before Gotti has the chance to struggle, he is wrapped up in some extra strong Christmas wrapping paper, held together with a generous amount of duct tape. A brightly colored Christmas ribbon wrapped around Gotti's mouth, turning his screams of protest into a constant muffled murmuring.

G- youff bastids..um guna kif you ven I et out of tis!

M- shhh Gotti. Remember you said you wanted to get some sleep? We're just gonna put you somewhere quiet now so you can. Wouldn't want to upset you or anything, and we can't have you trying to do anything to sabotage our match with your clients..

Gotti's face is turning red with anger, and the frustration of being muffled out. Odysseu5 picks up the squirming Gotti, and waits for Manogre to tie a pretty red bow around Gotti's head, before unceremoniously dumping him in a utility closet in the least used part of the arena. They close the door on the wide eyed Gotti, and run away through the halls, Christmas laughter, and Gotti's muffled protests echoing in the empty corridors

O- Haha it will be days before someone finds him. I always hated that loudmouth anyways. Lets go get another drink.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Holiday cheer gone bad Empty Re: Holiday cheer gone bad

Post  eddie.hawkins Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Eddie finds himself "exploring" the lesser used area of the arena. As he approaches the utility closet that he uses as storage for some of the items that he has picked up here and there he hears someone banging against the door and sort of muffled hollering. As Eddie opens the door, Gotti is swinging his head forward to bang on the door only to instead fall on the floor.

EH: "Ray, Ray, Ray. What have you gotten yourself into this time? Here, let me help you up."

Hawkins lifts Gotti to his feet and rips the tape off the man's mouth.

RG: "OWWWWWWWW! Fool! Now why'd you have to go and do that to Ray Gotti? Ray Gotti don't like to be taken for no chump. Now, Eddie you get me out of this right this minu..."

Ray's ramblings and demands are muffled by the re-application of the tape of his mouth.

EH: "You know Ray, I like you better this way."

Eddie shoves the man back into the closet and deposits a few wallets on the top shelf. After shutting the door, Eddie can be seen whistling merrily as he walks down the hallway.

eddie.hawkins
Has that thing you're missing from your pocket...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum