Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Match interview before round 2

3 posters

Go down

Pre Match interview before round 2 Empty Pre Match interview before round 2

Post  The Patriot Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 am

Wild Bill: Here I am sitting here with The Patriot, Patriot I have to ask you how do you feel after you first match in the CWF?

The Patriot: Im just a little sore since it was such a hard fought match, there were so many times I felt I could have tapped out when our GM was bending my body every which way, but I didnt and there were two reasons I didnt. One I couldnt let my partner down, and the other was Mr. Fantastic... I just want to thank you Mr. Fantastic for giving me that reason not to tap out. You want to know what you did to give me that little extra motivation? I heard you mock me when I did my interview and said GOD BLESS AMERICA!... and that really gave me that push. I tell you what though Wild Bill the pain was all worth it when he realized that he had to fight our GM in a cage for his job. The expression on his face was great... No wait...it was fantastic!

Wild Bill: Thats intersting, do you have something against Mr. Fantastic?

The Patriot: No, just wanted to thank him.

Wild Bill: Ok, You have round two coming up, what are your thoughts about this next match coming up?

The Patriot: Its going to be another hard fought match. The Mad Redneck and I have been getting ready in his gym and he has been showing me some things to help me get ready for the next match and help me improve my game. All I have to say is I can not wait to step into the ring again this thursday.

Wild Bill: Thank you for your time.

The Patriot: Thank you.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Pre Match interview before round 2 Empty Re: Pre Match interview before round 2

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 pm

About the time “Wild” Bill finishes with The Patriot, The Mad Redneck walks up.

The Mad Redneck: Partner what are you doing sitting on your duff. I know you think we have trained for the match at hand, but we are not quite ready for the likes of The 4-Horsemen.

“Wild” Bill: So, you don think you are ready to face The 4-Horsemen Red?

The Mad Redneck: I am ready to face anyone at anytime. You know me better than that.

“Wild” Bill: Well, we have yet to hear from wither Bliss or Elodor. You think they are training for their watch against you and The Patriot?

The Mad Redneck: For their sakes I hope they are training. If they think me and my new found partner are going to just roll over for them they have another think coming. I did not win the title I hold by playing dead for anyone. There could be another reason that they have not been heard from.

“Wild” Bill: Another reason? And just what do you think that could be?

The Mad Redneck: They are hiding, scared in a corner somewhere. I just hope they can muster the courage to make it to the ring tonight. If they do muster the intestinal fortitude to get to the ring, I have a new move I have been working on, and it has their names written all over it. So this is directed at The 4-Horsemen, be afraid be very afraid. Your time in the tournament is ending. Make the best of it.

“Wild” Bill: A new move? Have you went and shelved The Iron Skillet or The Chicken Choke?

The Mad Redneck: Heck no! It is a variation on one of my signature moves. You better bet I have both those moves primed and ready to unleash on the victim that happens to be in the ring with me. You and the fans will just have to wait for the new move. Well, we are out of here “Wild” Bill. We have some serious training to get to.

The Mad Redneck walks off with The Patriot, and heads to the fridge to get a cold beverage.

The Mad Redneck: Now, this will cap off our training. Nothing better before a match than a cold one.

The Mad Redneck and The Patriot walk out of the gym talking strategy for their match.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:06 pm

red, i hope you and patriot arnt getting confused but you are not facing the horsemen you are facing the blood pact, we may be a part of the horsemen but dont let that little get to you, the horsemen are a force to be reckoned with but as you saw last week when it comes to gold the blood pact will do anything it takes

you saw the bloody messes we left hardey and bardey in, and if that is what we will do to our allies just imagine what it is we are willing to do the the remaining teams in this tournament.

one thing im have not worked out yet is whether we are facing you two as an effort by the planner to eliminate you from this tournament as punishment for beating him and mister feeble, sorry i mean fantastic, or if it is part of the continued attempts by the cwf to hold me and the other members of the horsemen back by pitting us against a team that have to be classed as one of the favorites, even if you have a rookie partner red only a stupid man would underestimate your capabilites.

but whichever reason it is one thing is certain at the end of the night the blood pact will be one step closer to the gold, and red, yours and patriots blood will flow.

she is coming soon

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down