Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samhain's Introduction to CWF

5 posters

Go down

Samhain's Introduction to CWF Empty Samhain's Introduction to CWF

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:02 am

Two CWF interviewers navigate way through the pitchy black night, only the light from the camera shows them a clear path through the pumpkin patch they find themselves in. The billowing of fog through the giant pumpkins gives a sense of chill and dread of what might dewell within the darkness beyond.

Interviewer Alyssa Tyler:"Remind me why we are out here in the middle of the night again? The Management Planner does not pay me enough for this!"

Interviewer Bill Bronson: "This is where we were to find the newest CWF superstar. He must be around here somewhere. But seriously, whom lives in a freaking pumpkin patch anyway?"

The two interviewers stop to get their bearings just as from behind a giant pumpkin slowly rises up Samhain. He is grinning ear to ear with a disturbing maniacal grin. The two interviewers do not see him there.

"BOOYA!!!", yells Samhain!

The two interviewers jump and scream like frightened women!

Interviewer Alyssa Tyler, panting heavily and with her hand over his heart: "You nearly scared me to death!"

Interviewer Bill Bronson, recovers from the frighting experience first and asks a question: "Samhain, why did you choose to accept The Management Planner's contract to come to CWF?"

Samhain continues to grin like a crazy man at the two interveiwers.

Interviewer Alyssa Tyler shrugs at Samhain's silence and asks another question: "Can you tell us why it is that people in your indy federations say that you have no friends?"

Samhain continues to grin ear to ear and stares at the two intruders in his pumpkin patch.

The two interviewers look at each other bewildered by Samhain's silence and ever creepy grin.

Samhain produces a pie from behind the pumpkin and says to Interviewer Alyssa Tyler: "Would you like some pumpkin pie?"

Interviewer Alyssa Tyler seems confused as she says, "Why yes, thank you."

Samhain smashes the pie into Alyssa Tyler's face: "Theres Pie in your eye! Let me help you with that!"

Next Samhain picks up a pumpkin and smashes it over Alyssa Tyler's head with a devastating pumpkin smash!!!

Alyssa Tyler is knocked out cold!!!

Samhain, still grinning like a maniac, turns and puts his face right up to Interviewer Bill Bronson
's and asks him:
"Trick or treat?"

Interviewer Bill Bronson is shaking in his dress shoes but is able to squeak out an answer: "Uh, treat?"

Samhain shakes his head to indicate that is the wrong answer.

Interviewer Bill Bronson gulps in fear, the dread on his face intensifies as he croaks: "Trick?"

Samhain nods yes to Bill Bronson then points downwards towards Bill Bronson's feet.

Interviewer Bill Bronson looks down in fear at his feet to see snakes starting to crawl up his pants!!! Bill Bronson SCREAMS in terror and runs away into the darkness of the night!!!

Samhain turns towards the camera and yells, "BOOYA!!!"

The camera man screams and drops the camera in fright before running away.

The camera falls to the ground but still shows Samhain whom laughs insanely, "HahaHAHahAAhhAHAHAhaha!" as he slowly slinks back down behind the giant pumpkin.

Last edited by Samhain on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos)

Back to top Go down

Samhain's Introduction to CWF Empty Re: Samhain's Introduction to CWF

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 pm

What kind of cheap gimmick are u supposed to be?I am the only monster on this show and all of my freaks out there know it Twisted Evil So you have pie? I'm hungry Twisted Evil
Step up to the plate!

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:27 pm

bardey's got competition. Id actualy enjoy watching a newcomer show him whos boss =D good luck to you in cwf samhain, just dont be too wierd

Last edited by manogre on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to calm down the situation, originaly spelt bardey bardy by mistake)
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 pm

ooc lol to the rp and the comments.That's about all you could say
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

manogre..rockers have intelligent lyrics in their song.
U ARE JUST AN EMO WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL. Learn how to read my nick and maybe u will stand a chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Constrictor Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 pm

You know, if you're going to criticize someone for their spelling, perhaps you should spell out the word "you" instead of writing "u".

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 pm

bardy you took that far too personaly
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Relax guys take it easy it's only rp not an english class
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 pm

manogre : YOU should go to school more often. IT IS BARDEY , YOU FOOL!

@constrictor: offtopic as allways.Do YOU enjoy posting? I beg of YOU, please take YOUR funny catchphrases elsewhere. It is not about spelling, YOU , all of YOU are mocking my name & gimmick.Please pull YOUR head from YOUR ***. I believe YOU owe me an apollogy.

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 pm

guys chill, its just a spelling mistake bardey, i dont know how many times i have been called eldor on here but it not important and even you have spelt my name wrong, its not a big deal

theres no need to insult anyone, lets just try to have fun, thats why we're here isnt it?

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Right, this started out as Samhain introducing himself to the rest of us, and disintegrated from there on.

bardey - you are wrong, it is you that owes the apology - to both manogre and The Constrictor. Your name is bardey, not BARDEY; it's difficult to please someone when they themselves use incorrect grammar.

And do not call anyone in the CWF a fool - I would not call you a fool, and would thus expect the same treatment back.

As for your out-of-the-blue rant against The Constrictor, I am amazed. Where did that come from? No-one is mocking your gimmick; I didn't realise you had a particular gimmick, unlike manogre (a rock star) and The Constrictor (non-English speaking Mayan with an annoying manager). No-one is mocking your gimmick, or you in person. But I expect they may well be now.

Also, we have several people on the forum who have difficulty with spelling and grammar - please be more respectful and understanding. This is a game after all. If I was to tell The Mad Redneck off every time he spells Tom Dudely as 'Tom Dudley' in his commentary, I'd never get anything done Rolling Eyes

Now, I would have said this in a private message to you, but I wanted everyone on here to see that I'm not going to tolerate this. If you can't be civil to your fellow CWF-ers, I will simply ban you from the forum and put you on the minor show.

Elodor - wise words. Let's hope bardey heeds them.

Tommy - ditto.

Manogre - I know you intended well, so you're in the clear. Perhaps you should fork out some real-life money and get yourself a private English tutor? Shocked

The Constrictor - I agree with you on your point, it's a shame things got so personal.

Let's end this now - I only want to see one post after mine, which I expect will be bardey's apology.

Planner
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 am

My name in real life is B.Andrei so bardey is an abreviation ( long name ,short version). I expect that all read it and if they cannot reproduce it, they should Copy/Paste it. No disrespect to any members on this forum but ,manogre has join this topic just so he could post ( me and him are in a rivalry, between our 2 stables). I really understand the line between the game and reallity so therefore I thought that manogre was misspelling my name intentional like The Rock did whe he was the People's Champ.I made a mistake. My character said to his character that he must learn to respect someone before he will receive respect. When i will reffer to him as mangre, or manoge or smthn like that, then indeed he can do whatever he pleases to.
Everyone makes mistakes.Mine is that i wasn't explicit enough. To sum it up, kudos to the GM,very proffesional of him,and thanks but no thanks for constrictor and manogre who ruined my possible feud ( I am just trying to be an active member and RP to get matches, is that so bad?). Kudos to elodor,my stable member, a cerebral person who I respect a lot.
That all folks, hope you are glad that you have ruined all.

Sincerly,bardey .

(My gimmick is posted on the forum,search it if you want.)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 pm

Okay, I see whats happened here. Thanks bardey for explaining what you were trying to do.

What you believed to be your character 'RP-ing', we all took to be you as a person getting upset - writing one or two lines does not constitute 'RP', and thus we didn't think what you wrote was coming from your character.

Next time, to avoid confusion, can you please write an intro to your character speaking, something like:

bardey cannot believe what he's hearing - manogre continues to insult him, and no-one in the CWF seems to care!

bardey: "Manogre, you should go to school more often. My name is bardey, you fool! You have insulted me for the last time!"

With a hardened stare, bardey looks at Manogre, waiting for the apology that will never come...

If you write like this, it will stop us from getting the wrong end of the stick. And it's not just you - other people on here also need to start writing a bit more for their RPs.

Thank you for explaining what went on - hopefully we can avoid a repeat of this in the future.

Planner
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum