Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Change of Tactics...

2 posters

Go down

A Change of Tactics... Empty A Change of Tactics...

Post  Odysseu5 Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Odysseu5 and Manogre lay down on opposite benches in the locker room, exhausted after a hard training session. The room smells like a brewery as the two expel the long nights of partying through their pores. As the two lay recovering, they are able to peer inside the gym, where they see Constrictor training hard, with a new trainer.

O- What happened to Gotti?

M- Don't you remember? We stuffed him in that closet right before we took those four girls home. Dude that was a wild night...

O- Oh yeah....haha I wonder if anyone's found him yet.

Odysseu5 peers out at Constrictor hitting the heavy bag with precision and fury

O- I think maybe we made a mistake locking up Gotti. Constrictor' s new guy looks like he means business. I think Gotti may have been holding the little freak back.

M- Well it's not like we can let Gotti out of there, I mean, I'm really starting to get used to the peace and quiet around the arena.

O- Well we're gonna have to do something, I don't like the thought of that pygmie getting himself in decent shape.

M- We'll think of something. Let's sleep on it.

Manogre immediately rolls over and starts snoring, Odysseu5 is a little more wary. He watches Constrictor, trying to find a chink in the Mayan's armour, and thinking of a plan to sabotage the Brothers from another Mother...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

A Change of Tactics... Empty Re: A Change of Tactics...

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:14 am

During his nights sleep, a lightbulb pings above the head of Manson O'Gara. He gets out of bed with rappid haste and goes to write an email to O.D. O'Gara is wearing his #1 Rockstar pajamas that are of the "all in one" variety and they have little guitars making up a spotted pattern. Obviously, Manogre is wearing a hairnet to keep his hair in good shape for tomorrow.

The computer turns on and Manogre starts typing.

"To: O.D.the_hotmail@hotmail.com
CC: none
Subject: RE the Gotti Problem

O.D. I just had the most brilliant plan! If we set Gotti free although he will be realy anoyingly loud around the gym, it will be far worse a situation than having that actualy good trainer be helping the brothers from another mother. However we WILL have to put up with Gotti... This left us with a dilema but being such a creative guy I have the bestest plan ever MEGA LOLZ =)

I noticed that when Gotti isn't training his students he's eating, so all we have to do is load his food with spicy sauce and he wont want to be talking, more drinking water, If we can find a realy realy spicy chilly to go in his sandwich or something similar he will be drinking water during the training sessions and wont be able to be as loud as normal! However we will need to find a lot of spicy things to feed him up with, and he may catch on to the plan, but not every plan is perfect straight away =/

Let me know what you think, and just so you know we should definately mix those shots together again before we drink them, and yes I do still owe you a drink.
"

manogre clicks send, and sits back waiting for a reply. Obviously while he waits he picks up his guitar and strums a few chords.

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT ACTUALY OUR EMAILS,NOT EVEN SURE IF THEY EXIST SO DONT SPAM THEM ETC AS THAT IS NOT NICE ON THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THEM (IF THERE IS ONE)
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Odysseu5 walks loudly through the local public school, out of his full armour and with no weapons on his person (we don't want to scare the kids..) he still offers an imposing figure. Oddly he has a handkerchief in his hand, and is whistling one of Manogre's rock songs. He strides with purpose into a room labelled "Nurse's Office"

O- Hey kids! How many of you are wrestling fans?

a few hands shoot up, Odysseu5 grins widely at them, then turns to scowl at the kids who didn't raise their hands...

O- Well I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. Next week, me and the rockstar Manogre, you guys all know Manogre right?

there is a chorus of cheers from the wrestling enthusiasts

O- Well me and Manogre are going to be fighting a very big match next week. So who wants to maybe help us?

By now even some of the kids who claim to not like wrestling have perked up, almost every hand in the room is raised in answer to the question, some flailing wildly in a bid for attention

O- Well for my purposes I'm going to need the sickest ones here to all step forward.

Everyone steps forward.

O- Okay. I didn't think that one through. How about you, and you, and you. Oh and you for sure...

Odysseu5 picks out the worst of the worst. The first is covered in snot, and can't stop hacking and sneezing, The second looks like death, the third has such a case of pink eye his eyes are almost swollen shut, and the fourth is covered in his own puke. They are beyond a motley crew.

O- Now I just need you all to blow your nose and wipe your hands and faces with this hankie...

The kids all do as they are told, and Odysseu5 thrills them for a few minutes with wrestling stories, and Trojan war facts. As he leaves the room he drops the hankie into a large manilla envelope, then brings out a stack of disinfecting wipes, wiping vigorously at his hands and face as he walks out of the school...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Odysseu5 walk down into the darker corners of the arena, looking for the closet that Gotti was stuffed in. It's trial and error, as he memories of that night are still a little fuzzy. After a few misses, Odysseu5 throws open a door to find Gotti, still wrapped like a Christmas present, squinting against the light that enters. Odysseu5 stares down at the man sternly, and removes the ribbon from his mouth.

O- Before you say a word Gotti, you better know this. I don't like you. And I am just waiting for an excuse to knock you out. If you talk, that will be that excuse. Capice?

Gotti's eye widen in fear for a split second, then his arrogance shines through...

G- I don't know who the hell you thi...OMMPF

Gotti's sentence is stopped suddenly when Odysseu5 clocks him in the side of the head with the hilt of his sword. Odysseu5 gives a very self satisfied smile.

O- God damn it Gotti I warned you. Some people's kids..

Odysseu5 takes the hankie out of the envelope with tongs, and stuffs it into Gotti's mouth. re-applying the ribbon, he writes out a tag -
Merry X-mas Hawkins and TC. From your secret admirer...
Picking up Gotti's prone figure, Odysseu5 dumps him outside the Brothers from another Mother's dressing room, and walks away down the hall whistling another of Manogre's rock songs...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum