Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Gig Showing

Go down

Special Gig Showing Empty Special Gig Showing

Post  Manson O'Gara Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Manson O'Gara is out celebrating the victory during the quarter finals on thursday night by attending a gig played by Manchester band "dark rising". A few songs are played and O'Gara gets involved in the mosh pits, and generaly drinks himself to a state of no return. He joins in all the banter with the people near the front, and it isn't long before frontman Perry Smith spots him and invites him on stage.

Smith: Ladies and gentlemen we have a special guest for you tonight, my good friend from Classic Wrestling Federation, and one of the contenders for the tag team title, Manson O'Gara!

The crowd chear and manogre, who is stood chatting up twins in the front row, turns and realises he is being called onto the stage. He stumbles over the security bar and gets on stage with his hands held high lapping up the apreciation.

Smith: Ladies and gentlemen my friend Manogre and I go back a long time, we were neighbours for 7 years and O'Gara was the guitarist for our street band back in the day. What do you say old friend, fancy playing a song for all your fans?

The crowd go wild.

Manogre: Perry I would be honoured!

Manogre takes a guitar off a roady and strums a few off beat notes. He then keeps going and gets a string of chords together before starting at his latest single, "Rock O.D. do the Athena Guitar Solo." Smith takes the role of bass player. The song is a success and goes down a riot with the crowd. O'Gara puts down the guitar and attempts to crowd surf, but forgets that despite being one of the smaller wrestlers, he still weighs a fair bit, and completely takes down the front row of the crowd.

Manogre: Oooops sorry about that! Now where did those twins go?

It isn't long before he gets a few more bottle down him, and he takes back what he believes to be one of the twins. Actualy it's just her coat. Not the after party he thought it was going to be =D

disclaimer (if dark rising are an actual band I am sorry for including you without permission, for purposes of this RP I took the first name off the top of my head. Same goes for Perry Smith)
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Special Gig Showing Empty The next morning

Post  Manson O'Gara Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 am

Manson O'Gara gets up out of bed, wearing his impressive rockstar "all-in-one" PJ's. He is blatently very hungover and goes to the fridge where he gets a bottle of water. With his hand on his head, he walks over to the computor, where he switches on his emails.

To:Baby_manchester_rock_star@gmail.com
subject:next round of the tournament

Manson, got good news, we get to prove ourselves in the semi-finals against none other than the mad redneck, who if you havent been paying attention is our Classic Heavyweight Champion. It would realy get us recognition if we could pull off an upset next thursday. It wont be easy but I think executing the Athena's guitar solo will be a crucial factor in whether we win or lose. What do you say about getting some extra tactical training in over the next week, so we can work out when the best moment to use it will be?

Manogre sits back and thinks a little. Then starts posting a reply.

O.D. it's all going to be about our performance on the night, and I expect you to be as focused on the match as you always are. However you are right that we need to get some extra training in, as I can't see either of us realy taking down the redneck by ourselves.

Btw, you missed out on a good gig last night, I got with the best twin ever! she was realy warm and soft, infact she's still in my bed now I...I...

infact forget I ever told you about the twins.

Manogre goes and moves the coat out of his bed
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum