Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still no reply.

2 posters

Go down

Still no reply. Empty Still no reply.

Post  J Mysterio Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 am

J Mysterio is seen in a bar with a pint in his hand. J notics the camera and turns to it.

J:"So I issued an open challange a few days ago and still nobody has been brave enough to accept! Come on guys what is up with everyone?"

J is suddenly tapped on the shoulder by a little kid and the kid asks him for his autograph.

J:"Sure you can have my autograph. There is a short pause while J signs the piece of paper. Anyway if I don't get a challange I'll find one my self."

J takes a guys drink for his walk home and walks out of the bar.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Still no reply. Empty Re: Still no reply.

Post  elodor Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 pm

j the only reason i havnt responded sooner is because i was seeing if anyone else in the federation is willing to accept your challenge, as you know in the past i have issued open challenges and received no response, now you know what i mean when i saw that many of the guys round here dont have what it takes to step up.

blood order pact v four horsemen, j mysterio v elodor bloodmane i like the sound of that. i must warn you though when all is said and done your blood will flow

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:15 pm

elodor will punish your so called courage..As i see it, indeed j your blood will flow..maybe you should change singles competitions with tag team ones. The 4 Horsemen offer a wide type of product such as tombs,RIP stones and much more.Many tried to brake us but no one stood a change.J,i pitty you.Your lucha libre spirit will be crushed Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey bardey I'll buy a tomb, for elodor.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:29 pm

bardey: done.If u think that my friend can put a worm like you down,you are wrong. Secondly,if you want a piece of me,you just need to ask pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum