Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotch..... The coward's drink

2 posters

Go down

Scotch..... The coward's drink Empty Scotch..... The coward's drink

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

(Mr. Fantastic walks to the ring with a purpose)

I’m out here to get one thing straight, I have no personal issues against you Planner. You took it upon yourself to soften me up and then eliminate me at the PPV! I have Tommy Gass next week and I want to make one thing perfectly clear, if your going to send your new “goons” after me, you better be prepared to pay their medical bills!

Plain and simple, Planner while you sit behind your desk and bust up some no name jobber and drink your scotch, I’m earning my keep and working hard and you want to punish me for your actions. I’m teetering at the edge of the cliff and I can’t take much more! Add more fuel to my fire so I can snap on you at the PPV or get out of my face! I’ll leave it up to you.

I leave you with my final words, I will not only survive, I will flourish simply because I’m not great, I’m Fantastic!

(Mr. Fantastic leaves the ring and heads to the back)

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

Scotch..... The coward's drink Empty Re: Scotch..... The coward's drink

Post  The Management Planner Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 am

The Management Planner is mid-way through one of Tits McGhee's world-class massages, as "Wild" Bill Bronson calls the GM on his cell...

Bronson: "Hey boss, it's Bill here. You really oughta see what Mr Fantastic is saying about you. He's leaving the ring right now."

Planner moans down the phone - Tits just hit the spot!

Bronson: "I know, can you believe the guy? You should go out there and teach him some respect!"

Planner suddenly remembers he's on the phone.

Planner: "Hey Bill, I'm currently indisposed...can you patch me through to The Asylum speaker system?"

Bronson: "You wanna talk to him AND the crowd?"

Planner: "No you idiot! I wanna talk to him, but Tits is rubbing me down right now, so I ain't goin' nowhere! Now put me through to The Asylum!"

Bill Bronson punches in a number, and connects the CWF General Manager to The Asylum.

Planner: "Hey, whaddya know? Mr Fantastic! You're alive after all!"

Mr Fantastic stops in his tracks as The Asylum crowd cheers - no-one, even Mr Fantastic, was expecting the GM to make such a quick response!

Planner: "I hear you're pretty full of yourself tonight. Well I got news for ya kid - you lost on Thursday. That's right, you got beat. And you would have gotten beat even worse if you hadn't cheated and used that chair.

"I hope you enjoyed the P45 I gave you - it may have been your first, but it certainly won't be the last you get from me. I've given Tommy Gass the all-clear to give you hell on Thursday night...I can't wait to see you battered and bruised!

"Oh, and just so you know - I'll be at ringside for your match...just to make sure everything goes smoothly, and to make sure you're not tempted to use any underhand tactics.

"See you on Thursday Mr Fantastic. I. Cannot. Wait. Meeting adjourned!"

Planner hangs up the phone as Mr Fantastic gesticulates wildly. Things are going from bad to worse for the young superstar!
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum