Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

huh?????????

2 posters

Go down

huh????????? Empty huh?????????

Post  la meako Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 am

*alter bridge - "coming home" rings through the arena as la meako comes to the ring to a loud roar from the crowd. la meako has a suspiciously confused face expression on him*

LM: "hola CWF fans, i'll make this short and simple i was watching the big screen in my locker room and i saw The management planner give ray gotti power to give eddie hawkins a punishment."

*la meako paces around the ring for a while to gather his thoughts*

LM: "and ray gotti gave him a title match against me for his harcore championship and at first i was flabbergastered , but then i thought no frickin way so i don't care who tells me, is this gonna go ahead or not?

*la meako waits in the middle of the ring for a answer*

(OOC: whoever wants to tell me yes or no can.

la meako

Back to top Go down

huh????????? Empty Re: huh?????????

Post  Constrictor Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Ray Gotti stands in the gorilla position behind the entrance curtain next to “Wild” Bill Bronson, watching the spectacle on a nearby television.

"Lookit dis guy. I set it up so dat Eddie drops the belt to this guy, and what does this wiseguy do? What is this world coming to when you try to put a guy over an’ he don’t even thank you for it? Guy’s got no respect, I tell ya.

"I never should have offered it to him. Eddie deserves to lose his title, sure; but not to this nutjob."

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 pm

* while standing in the middle of the ring, la meako gets a message from one of the backstage staff which reads that the rumours are indeed true and he has until thursday to get ready*

"so it is true. well i guess i should thank ray gotti... then again maybe not. but eddie be ready because mexican people are brought up on the streets and we were learnt to be hardcore by our fathers. so as i was saying, eddie you better bring your A-game and make sure , the english channel doesn't wash you down the streams of defeat.

*la meako then climbs out of the ring ,while coming home by alter bridge plays again , and walks backstage where he comes face to face with ray gotti*

" you know what. thank you . and tell the constrictor that it's over between me and him home's, oh and have a nice night."

*la meako walks away *

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum