Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slip 'n slide

Go down

Slip 'n slide Empty Slip 'n slide

Post  Odysseu5 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Odysseu5 is on one of the Entrances to the Asylum, with a slop bucket and mop in his hands. Manogre stands at the top of the ramp, looking out over the empty, soon to be full arena.

O- Well Mano, after watching the Mad Redneck and the Patriot train all week, I know we're in for a hell of a match.

M- OD it is the semi-finals, what did you expect, a cakewalk?

O- Nah, I always knew it was going to be tough. So thats why I decided to maybe make my own luck...

Odysseu5 overturns the bucket onto the entrance ramp, what looks like bacon grease slides slowly out of the bucket, and lands with a wet smack on the ramp. Odysseu5 immediately begins to mop the ramp, spreading the grease to a thin, transparent, and very slippery surface.

M- Haha oh OD....sometimes I think you go too far with these little pranks. But then I just crack another beer and forget about it.

Manogre does just that, drinking the beer as he slides down the ramp from top to bottom.

O- Well I guess now we just wait for the show, and hope Redneck doesn't find out about our little trick. God he'll kill us if he does.

Odysseu5 and Manogre walk away from the ramp, without looking back. A random jobber walks along the top of the ramp, before falling over and sliding to the bottom in a heap when he hits the greased section. Odysseu5 snickers at the crashing and banging of the fall hurrying to get out of the arena before someone notices him there

ooc- i realize this might be too late. hopefully it's not.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum