Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Age

Go down

The New Age Empty The New Age

Post  Cso Hardy Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Alyssa and Cso are in Hardy's mansion in Transylvania.... It's 2:00AM and they are sleeping in the master bedroom, when suddenly Hardy gets up......

Alyssa:What's wrong my love? Are you ok ?
Hardy: Yeah I'm fine, just had a nightmare..Go back to sleep..I'll go to drink water....
Alyssa; Ok! Hurry back!!

Hardy goes past by a mirror in the lobby, when he suddenly sees something that doesn't belong there....He is seeing his OWN REFLECTION!!

Hardy: What the Hell??? This is impossible... What is going on??I'm not a vampire anymore?? My skin is not pale anymore....I can feel again... This is even possible! I'm human? I'm NORMAL???

Couple of days later....... in the gym...... Hardy is training hard with the help of his druids......He takes a few minutes off to rest....

Hardy: It seems that my strength, stamina, resistance, technique, speed is the same.....That means that I have my vampire powers....but without the weaknesses I don't feel the need of blood, I'm not affected by the sun.....
This is a new beginning for me...Finally I feel FREE!!! I'm not a prisoner of my own body!!! For the first time in my life I feel FREE!!!!!!! Although I'm glad the only my weaknesses have gone away...and I have my powers....This could be an edge towards my opponents
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum