Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes!!

5 posters

Go down

She comes!! Empty She comes!!

Post  elodor Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Elodor walks to the ring with a mic in hand looking like he means business

EB:I am out here to address a few things and people here in the CWF,

Firstly i want to say well done to Rock OD and The Underdogs for reaching the tag team tournament finals, as Rock OD have already made an offer to teams to earn the first title shot and I havnt heard from the underdogs, im assuming that both teams are refusing my challenge to face the winners with a title shot on the line, Whats wrong guys scared you cant beat the blood pact?

J Mysterio i hope you are training hard, as no one else accepted your open challenge I assume you are accepting mine or would you prefer to hide like so many others? Speaking of hiding I hope you havnt forgotten me Mask of fury? once im finished with the blood order pact i will be coming for MY Asylum title.

lastly i want to mention the other members of the horsemen, I hear Cso no longer believes himself to be a vampire, finally one of them has seen the light maybe Bardey will follow his example and then we can gain the focus that the group has needed, many of you may have notice that chaotic bliss has been absent recently, well i am here to inform you that he will be back to his best for his match on tuesday.

many of you think of me as a monster, esspecially as i have aligned myself with some unusual characters, I want you to know that i am not a bad man, I ask myself everyday if I am a Monster, If I am a Freak or if I am a Hero, believe me i want to be the hero, but i have to do what is necessary to succeed so i will be who I Am

Blood will Flow

As Elodor drops the mic and turns to leave the ring his enterence music plays again and at the top of the ramp appears a women, she has shoulder length dark hair with highlights, wearing a long dark dress, and resting upon her head a Crown the color of blood.

As Elodor sees her he drops to one knee with his head bowed and his arms crossed across his chest

elodor

Back to top Go down

She comes!! Empty Re: She comes!!

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 pm

The bitter end by placebo starts to play and Manogre walks onto the stage, dressed very formaly and wearing a feathered cap. He is carrying a mic.

Manogre: Elodor, I just want you to know the reason why we haven't replied to you. Most people do things on their own terms, if we are involved in something else we aren't going to drop everything to come answer more requests, we only have so much time to deal with things and need to focus fully on them. As of getting a match against you, our challenge is set so win it. I'm sure similar challenges will be made by the underdogs so get yourself to the top of them. At the moment you have to play to our rules if you want attention, because we only want the best challenges and it's by our rules, not yours, that we find those contenders.

Manogre drops the mic and walks away, past the woman, curious as to her prescence.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:06 pm

After listening to Manogres words and watching him walk past her the women raises her hand for silence from the crowd.

"Let me introduce myself I am the Blood Queen and I am here to make some things clear and also to make some changes to the way things are done, but before I do any of that I must address somethings,

Firstly Manogre, you are right at the PPV either you or the underdogs will be the tag team champions, and as such you will have the power, but let me remind you it is the GM that makes the matches not you, not elodor and not myself, as i understand it Elodor made a challenge to the winners, and he only asked for a non title match but as champions it would be your right to refuse that challenge that is assuming you actually win.

that brings me to you Elodor, I have been very disappointed in you, I know it was my decision for you to join the horsemen and we both know that is not working out how we hoped or planned, but week after week you come out here and complain because results have gone against you, then you make challenges and claims to titles when you have not proven yourself yet, it is time for you to prove yourself but you have to take the opportunities that present themselves. You have accepted J Mysterios open challenge and this will be the start of the new Elodor Bloodmane.

Now come with me, we have much more to discuss in private.

The Blood Queen extends her hand and Elodor rises from his knee and walks to the end of the ramp, when he gets there he takes the extended hand and the two walk backstage together

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm

When Elodor is backstage J Mysterio confronts him.

J:"So Elodor you need a weak woman to push you around and make desicions for you? that doesn't sound good to me. When I'm done with Tommy Hart I'm coming for you."

Elodor and the woman walk away to their locker room.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

She comes!! Empty As J Mysterious talks to elodor. The Titaron Televison flashes on!

Post  tsikenonwaristak Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 am

In middle of their conversation, a firm yet fair voice booms overhead as those combatants looks up in puzzlement. The figure turns out to be DoC, the trainer/mentor of The Underdogs.

DoC: Hello fellow CWFers, I overheard your conversation through the television and I had the luxury of replying back from my training office. Thanks to Planner's genius for allowing us to have full access to respond to one other. Anyhow, Blood Queen or should i say Blood Sucker? Do you know where to suck your way to the GM's office? Since Elodor apparently don't know where to fill the paperwork for blood donations, oh i mean tag team championship challenge. With a wave, the Titaron Televison clicks off.

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm

BQ: Elodor after listening to what these other wrestlers have to say it seems to me that J doesnt know the effect a good women can have on a man, but then again he probably doesnt know what a good women is, and as for you Doc it seems you know enough about sucking for the both of us.

I came here to put you back on track for the success I know you can achieve, to that end you will remain a part of the 4 horsemen and I will br at ringside for your matches in the future.

I did not come here to be insulted by a couple of no bodies like J and Doc, but they are entitled to their opinions, as far as title shots go, you know as well as I do that you are not ready yet, and I do mean yet. But it does seem that we have some unfinished business with the blood order pact and it seems to me that the PPV would be a good place to settle it with J

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

J:Ok, elodor the PPV will be the battle ground.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 am

Tom Dudely is in a fairly empty room doing sit-ups. In front of him is a television showing all of the backstage goings-on in CWF.

Tom: I'm sick of all this bickering back and forth over who gets the first Tag Team Title shot. People need to stop worrying about the future and start worrying about the right now. Right now, me and Tsi have Rock OD in our way of continuing our dominance as a tag team. I've heard everyone say that me and Tsi are a fluke or that without Tsi I'm nothing. I think I proved them wrong by being the first CWF Hardcore Champion. All of you out in CWF land need to get your heads out of our asses and get on with your own lives.

Tom continues doing sit-ups as the scene fades.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum