Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An invite they can't refuse

3 posters

Go down

An invite they can't refuse Empty An invite they can't refuse

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Manogre is sat with Tom Dudley, talking about how the two tag teams have managed to get to the final, and how it will be strange fighting friends.

Manogre: mate, considering there hasn't been a tag team champion here at the federation, maybe we should go out and party the night before, to make sure that we give the last day of a single title a send off. Kind of like a stag night only for an object not a person?

Tom thinks about it.

TD: well considering I do like a drink with you guys. I will have to run it past my partner of course.

Manogre: Cool just give me a call when it's sorted. I thought it would be cool to meet up at the dogs, you know, watch the dog races, place a few bets, have a few pints. Could be fun I'm sure he wont turn it down.

Tom leaves to go talk to Tsi, Manogre picks up his phone

Manogre: Hi Odysseu5's mum is O.D. there? OK yea I'l hold.

about 5 minutes pass,

O.D: Hi mate what's up?

Manogre: I've just talked to tom, he's going to check with Tsi if they want to come to the dog races, if they do our plan will work perfectly. Like all good stag do's someone ends up tied naked to a lamp-post, just imagine that it will be our best prank, when Dudley and Tsi, the underdogs are tied up at the dogs! I can't see Tom turning it down, we know how much of a light weight drinker he is as well. This plan is easy!

O.D: sure just let me know when it's all finaly in motion and the time and location. I have...my own plans at the moment that I am involved in.

Manogre: OK mate, and tell your mum that meal she cooked for me when you weren't in was good!

O.D: you came round my house?

Manogre: Doesn't matter, talk later...

Manogre hangs up the phone and sits down. Just as he does so Tom rings back:

Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

An invite they can't refuse Empty Tsi and DoC

Post  tsikenonwaristak Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 am

Tom approaches Tsi and DoC as they were reviewing the pros and cons of the tag team action earlier against X and his partner. Both look at Tom as he spoke.

Tom: What do you know? Manogre and Odyssey wants to party with us before the match up. Your thoughts on it?

DoC (talking/signing): Would u find it odd for them to ask you to ask us to join them in the partying? Don't you smell something real funny about it? DoC glances at Tsi who nodded and signed something back to DoC. DoC nodded in agreement as Tom is trying his darnest best to understand what Tsi is implying.

DoC (signing/talking): Why don't we agree that we can accept their offer AFTER our tag team match is done so we can either celebrate our championship or toast the new champions. What do you think of it Tom?

Tom: (nodding vigorously) Its just dudley perfect! That way we can enjoy the good ol' fashioned good brewery without insulting the Rock OD! Let's see how they'll take the news.

Tom bounds away as Tsi and DoC smile and DoC hollered at Tom about reminding him for upcoming training. Tom waves back without looking back while running to meet Manogre and OD. The screen fades away to nothing.

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

An invite they can't refuse Empty Re: An invite they can't refuse

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Tom reveals the details of their plan to Manson O'Gara, who puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head.

Manogre: It's such a shame though Tom as I have booked us a private box for the night before the Pay-Per-View. Tickets include a free bottle of champagne each, plus a free bar for the whole night! I can't change the tickets. You sure you want to walk away from that?
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Tom ponders his options for a moment.

Tom: You know? I'd feel bad to put you out like that. Let me talk to Tsi and see if he's busy.

Tom leaves to go find Tsi and Doc. He finds them in training.

Tom: Hey guys, I went to Manogre to decline his invitation but he said that he's already booked it. I'd feel really bad if we don't go now. What do you say?

Doc (Talking/Signing): Don't you think it's odd that they're so eager to go out with us?

Tom: Not really. Them and me are on the same page against the Horsemen.

Doc: (Talking/Signing) Maybe against the Horsemen you are together, but right now you are on an opposite side of the ring from them. They've been playing tricks on all of their opponents up til now. Maybe this dog race will be the setting for the trick on us.

Tsi nods in agreement with Doc as Tom processes what Doc said.

Tom: That actually makes sense. I say that we accept the invitation. At least we'll be ready for it.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

An invite they can't refuse Empty time to devise a counter-prank...

Post  tsikenonwaristak Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 am

Tsi nods at Tom and DoC about what Tom suggested. Tsi glanced at DoC briefly and it seems they have exchanged something but we don't see it. DoC nods and spoke/signed:

DoC: Would it be more fun if we can play at their game by pulling a prank on them somehow to show the Rock OD we're no fluke underdogs.

Tom's eyes goes wide at that thought.

OOC: Tom you can fill in some ideas if u have some? Smile

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down