Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday nite delight

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday nite delight Empty Tuesday nite delight

Post  Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm

As Killer Nurse sits alone in the locker room,a messenger comes in and hands him a note.Quickly he reads it,Moundir tuesday night in your first televised match up.I trust that you will put on a great show for the fans signed management.

Bah,what do i care about the fans but at least im getting paid to beat people up and i know this guy.

A norse god wannabe ha ha yeah and im a doctor,don't think so somehow.My chair against Thor And Odin,well i will take my chances with cold hard steel everytime.Besides at least i can see my chair ha ha and he will take his medicine whether he is a god or merely a man as it's time ha ha

Now get out of here before i decide to practice on you ha ha.

The messenger flees the locker room in total fear as Killer just laughs

Back to top Go down

Tuesday nite delight Empty Re: Tuesday nite delight

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 am

bardey was just walking around the arena when he saw the running messenger shouting : "A MONTSTER! Monster,I tell you!";
Inside the mind of bardey begins a battle.He is mad at the GM for booking a new monster-like gimmick on the show but more important,he is curious. confused
Who is he?bardey finds his door.Killer nurse. lol!

bardey:what's up,doc? think that you are preatty and stuff?Just so u know, i am the real monster in this fed Twisted Evil Odin,Thor, WHAT? Are you somekind of norsk freak? Do you settle your things with an viking axe? Well buddy, we here in CWF ,we settle it in the ring. I am challenging you ,for all the freaks out there. My fans, let's give this bug a nice reception Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 am

J Mysterio is listening to this and shouts down the corridoor.

J:"Hey bardey I thought you left your monstering ways at home but it seems like you've had another gimmick change. Sort yourself out bardey. Geez."
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 pm

bardey in his Transilvanian castle is chilling, listening Slipknot and screaming his arse off king
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0QGJf1lCA

bardey:Duality, J, is like a second nature of mine.Get it? second,dual? I may be twisted and confused but one thing is for sure. Your mask needs cleaning. Want me to stick you head up a toillet and flush it? THEN SILENCE! I KILL YOU! Twisted Evil

(For those who do not know the catchphrase feast youre eyes on this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go .It's very funny, I recommend it!)

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:01 am

OOC: jeff dunham is a very good performer . achmed is good but walter is better Very Happy

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Our GM just announced the match card. Hardcore Contenders: Creed vs Nurse . You got to be kidding me Evil or Very Mad Is this because he is a donator? He doesn't even have the hardcore match as a special match selected. He will bring dishonour to the tile. I challenge his spot in the match scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am

well i guess since you want a piece of the hardcore action how about you face the hardcore champion on the first show of season 3 and we see what happens after that eh?

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:44 pm

bardey: la meako, I respect that. All I want is a chance to prove myself. I know that my stable, The 4 Horsemen isn't going so well.We took a time out and refocused, becoming stronger than ever.All I need know is the opportunity.I will face anyone, even go trought a tournament or whatever, just to get a date with destiny king

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down