Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Great Result for J

2 posters

Go down

Not a Great Result for J Empty Not a Great Result for J

Post  J Mysterio Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am

J Mystero's entrance music plays and he comes out to the ring with a mic.

J:"Well on Tuesday I had my first match in a few weeks and it ended in a DRAW. I challange Tommy Hart to a re-match at the first show of season three. Then everyone will see who the better man is.

The crowd shares a mixed reaction with some shouting "Tommy Hart, Tommy Hart" but many are shouting "J Mysterio, J Mysterio".

J:"You fans can cheer for whoever you want but I will win and there won't be any draws, I will make sure of it."

J leaves the ring.

Last edited by J Mysterio on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Not a Great Result for J Empty Nope...

Post  The Patriot Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 am

(The patriot cuts off J as he is walking out and stares him in the eye)

Patriot " You know what im acutally sick of u coming out here and bitching and moaning about u want tommy u want tommy... seems like u want him in more ways then one (crowd ooo's at the joke)... but u kno what I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS TOO... so whenever u want my help... u have it... for now" ( Patriot stars at J for another moment and gives a lil smirk then walks away.)

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Not a Great Result for J Empty Re: Not a Great Result for J

Post  J Mysterio Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:31 pm

J catches up with The Patriot backstage.

J:"I don't need your help at all. I could take on you and Tommy and still come out on top. Do you think I need your help?"

The Patriot walks off in embarassment.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Not a Great Result for J Empty hahahahah

Post  The Patriot Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 am

(Patriot takes a couple of steps with his head looking emdaressed then he turns around and says...."HAHAHAHAHAHA.... no im not embaressed... i was tryin to offer u help cuz u really really do need it against him... but if u want to get your ass beat by him... ok its ur choice"
Drops the mic then walks off

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Not a Great Result for J Empty Re: Not a Great Result for J

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum