Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night with the dogs

2 posters

Go down

Night with the dogs Empty Night with the dogs

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:33 pm

A few days pass and Manson O'Gara picks up the phone. It's Tom Dudley, agreeing to the night out that manogre invited him and Tsi to. Manogre gives the details of the time and place, and they set off.

The four (manogre, 0dysseu5, Dudley, Tsi) are sat in a private box, with a good view of both the races, and the bar area. All 4 men are dressed very formaly.

Manogre: I've got a great idea guys, considering it is a free bar why don't we get started on the drinking early, before the final race has come in. I put forward a lot of cash to get this box so we might as well make the most of it. If we are going to drink in honour of the first team to become the tag champions here at Classic Wrestling we may as well do it in style, what do you say?

Dudley and Tsi look at each other, and nod in aproval,

Dudley: OK O'Gara, we will get them from the bar if you are happy to drink them?

The night goes on and the four laugh and joke about the tournament, and how things are going in their private lives. It isn't long before 0dysseu5 is down by the bar talking to a waitress, and manogre is slurring his words whilst trying to put money on the race. Dudley and Tsi are also slightly swaying, but are sat drinking away happily.

Manogre walks over to odysseu5,

Manogre: mateshhh I don't getshhh it, we have hadsss about halfthhh wha Tom n Tsi haff had but we are far far far more tipsy than they are! Howshhh tha posible?

0dysseu5: I don't knowshh my friend butshh Maybe they arent ashhh much of lightweightsshhh as we planned.

Manogre: no! no-one cans outdrinksh ush! They mustsh be up to somethings!

the two go back into the private box, where dudley and tsi are now clearly laughing at them.

Dudley: we worked out your plan Rock O.D. and have been acting all along! every drink you had we had a drink of water!

Manogre and Odysseu5 look at each other and gulp in fear.

Dudley: we found your "prank hit" planned, and managed to escape all the pranks, and we kinda guessed you had something planned for here so we did a bit of research and found that you were planning on pranking us by getting us very drunk. Shame on you!

Tsi gets some tape out of his bag and gags both members of rock O.D. before they are carried downstairs. The two are then stripped completely, and tied to a lampost.

Dudley: never underestimate the underdogs!

dudley and tsi leave the scene of the crime, and manson o'gara and 0dysseu5 are left naked, tied to a lamp-post. Their gags have been removed to make sure they can call for help when some arives

Manogre: well I guess all good send-offs involve someone being tied naked to a pole somewhere. Shame this kind of back-fired and ended up being us

it ends up being a long night
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Night with the dogs Empty now onward to the match!

Post  tsikenonwaristak Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:40 am

Tsi high-fives Tom as they canter down but not before toasting to Rock OD with bottles of deer spring water over their heads. We can hear their merry laughter echoing down into the darkness.

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down