Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Showers

Go down

Early Showers Empty Early Showers

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:12 pm

Alyssa Tyler is wandering around backstage looking for Rock O.D. she finds them in the form of a bruised 0dysseu5 and Manson O'Gara with his head in his hands. He is still bleeding from the cut he recieved.

Alyssa: Rock O.D. what happened? you were so close to winning the title, beating very tough oposition, and then you just got outclassed by the underdogs. I was hoping you could comment and explain your feelings on the situation?

Manogre: Alyssa, you know me by now. I don't like hearing the bell ring and finding out that I have lost the match. Unfortunately this was the case last night. I went all out too quickly and got bashed about by Tsik, despite some of my best moves they managed to put me out of the match making it a two on one against O.D. which I have to say despite what I saw as some of his best wrestling, he was never going to win. I let you down last night buddy!

Alyssa: These are obviously times where decisions are made. Will we be seeing more of Rock O.D. in the future? someone has to challenge for the titles in the new year, will it be a team of O'Gara-0dysseu5?

0dysseu5: we talked it over and have decided that this is a partnership made by the Gods. We will fight again and let the underdogs know that there is strong competition for their title. Manson, you did not let me down in the final. We need to pull ourselves together and re-group, that is all!

Alyssa: Final thing, there are pictures in the papers today from christmas eve, showing what I would call "your better halves." I have the pictures here and was just wondering if you would be willing to sign my copy?
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum