Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Year of the Apache Nightmare!!!!

Go down

The Year of the Apache Nightmare!!!! Empty The Year of the Apache Nightmare!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:41 am

Somahkawahho is seen in the training room with his brother Liberty Rock. Liberty Rock is standing over Somahkawahho spotting him while he bench presses.

Liberty:~~~: 15,16,17,18,19,20... Ah come on bro I know your not tired after that!!!!!!!!!

Somahkawahho:~~~: Come on Liberty lay off me. You know I am not tired, I am just a little winded. Did you forget I just got finished smoking a blunt before you came barging into my locker room?.Talking about this crap about how I need to start training right then and there. Also you are acting like I did not just do eighty presses right before those twenty? Does that not make an even hundred? Or did you forget about those?. Because I know my arms did not forget about them. How about this you come and lay here and do what I just did. And tell me you will not be winded, or at least your arms not feeling like jelly.

Liberty:~~~: Whatever, I do not have to prove nothing to you. So just shut your mouth and just keep training. You are the number one contender for the Asylum championship,and I do not want to see you squander a chance like this. Mask of Fury will not be the same person you faced last season. He got to see what you had to bring to the table that night,And if I know Mask he is some wheres right now training his butt off to counter everything you hit him with last time. So you need to train even harder bro,because he will be ready for you this time around. I think last time you caught Mask off a little bit. He has not faced you in the ring for a while. So I am pretty sure it did throw him off a little bit.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Yes I know Liberty!!!!!... You do not have to remind of what happened last time. I know I had threw him off with some of the new stuff I hit him with. But even when I go into my match with him this time. I still will bring some new things to the table. Stuff that not even you Liberty my own brother has seen yet. So do not worry about that part. What I am worried about the most so far about Mask is this.. When we faught last time his title was not up for grabs and I do not think he took the match seriously . I mean do not get me wrong he did hit me with some devastating moves. But I know that was not the true Mask. The true Mask showed up at the ppv when his title was on the line versus Wrecking Ball. I mean did you see him that night? He was all over the place. That is the Mask I want to see this time. I got some guy dressed up like Mask and talked and walked like Mask but did not fight like him. So this time Mask you better bring everything you have,because the Apache Nightmare plans on walking out of where ever we fight as the NEW ASYLUM CHAMPION!!!!!!!!.

Liberty:~~~: OK good I am glad that we are on the same page here bro. Maybe you can show me some of those new moves you were talking about to me later.

Somahkawahho:~~~: Maybe Liberty.. But like you say lets get back to training because I have this blunt of Orange Bud waiting for me in the locker room. And I do not want no one to smell it. Because they will be hawking me to get some of it. So lets get this training done and over with so I can go do what I got to do.

Liberty:~~~: Maybe you should stop smoking until you win the title?

Somahkawahho:~~~: Ha, Do not start that crap with me right now Liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The Year of the Apache Nightmare!!!! Empty Re: The Year of the Apache Nightmare!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:45 am

The camera man begins to walk out of the room. Until Somahkawahho yells at the guy to stop and turn around and come back to him for a second..

Somahkawahho:~~~: OHHHHH Man.... I almost forgot to say something last time. TO EVERYONE HERE IN THE CWF YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE APACHE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!. God what a major stoner moment I almost had. I am glad that you did not leave before I remembered I wanted to say that. Anyway you can go now I have no more need for you right now!!

Back to top Go down