Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silence Ends Now!

2 posters

Go down

The Silence Ends Now! Empty The Silence Ends Now!

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Can I have a couple of minutes?

Tom Dudely is seen walking up to a cameraman who is obviously on a break. His camera is lying on the ground. A cigarette hangs loosely out of the cameraman's mouth as he heaves a sigh at Tom's request.

Tom: Come on, man. I'll buy you lunch.

The cameraman reluctantly agrees but shows that he's not happy about having his break interrupted.

Tom: Thanks. I just have something that needs to be said and I need to say it now.

The cameraman picks up the camera and sets it on Tom.Tom closes his eyes for a moment to prepare himself. He opens his eyes and looks into the camera.

Tom: The last couple weeks I've been pretty quiet. I've been watching Rock OD talk about how close they came to beating us and how they should have the first shot at mine and Tsi's Tag Team Championships. To that I say... sure.

A smirk spreads across Tom's face.

Tom: Rock OD has proven that they can hang with the top dogs, The Underdogs. This time around though, I won't just sit back and let them do the talking. The silence ends now!

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

The Silence Ends Now! Empty more training coming up!

Post  tsikenonwaristak Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 am

DoC walks up to Tom Dudley and lets out a small ahem! Tom is basically surprised by the sudden sound before realizing it's his mentor/training coach/now wrestler standing next to him.

DoC: I heard u all the way across the gym and figured it was a blessing in disguise to catch you since you have heard what the Rock OD has been "bassing" about their chances. Well, we'll focus on you more and team chemistry more. However there's one slight problem... DoC bends over to whisper something in Tom's ear then looks at Tom's face become drained of all color while DoC nods before walking away. Tom watches him and sighs quietly.

Sound of Cameraman talking: What? Tom? what did DoC say to you that made you look more white than a ghost could possibly do?

Tom: (sighs quietly) DoC told me that I'll be screaming a lot since he has devised some orthodox methods of training that will make me scream in pain working my butt off. but HEY! if Rock OD can hear my screaming. it'll be the day We'll be standing over them screaming in joy with our belts held high! Count on that!

Tom gives the cameraman money for his lunch and walks while shaking his head in the path where DoC has walked before the screen blacks out

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum