Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypnos first appearance at CWF

Go down

Hypnos first appearance at CWF Empty Hypnos first appearance at CWF

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:31 pm

A cab arrives at the back door of the CWF arena, as a man wearing black clothes steps out of the car and heads towards the door.

Cab driver: Sir, you forgot to pay, it's 10 dollars, please.

Hypnos: You know, I am a god! I don't need to pay nothing to nobody, bu since you look so...poor and...stupid, I give you the 10 dollars you're asking, maybe you can go out for dinner...eating a soup at the nearest low-cost restaurant. [hands the money]

Cab driver: So you say...freak. [drives away]

Cameraman (silently) : I agree.

Hypnos turns to the cameraman.

Hypnos: Who are you to doubt the hearing capability of YOUR god, the Dream Lord, Hypnos? You say such divinity is called a freak? You know I came to this lousy company to share the pain that I carry, due to my invisibility to the eyes of the Olympus, and you might be the first person that will receive some sharing...Sweet Dreams.

Hypnos throws his hand towards the camera, as we hear a slight scream and the camera falls of, ending the recording.

[Note: I didn't kill anyone in this RP, I just beat them up pretty bad...'cus Hypnos is a divine badass Laughing ]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum