Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is One Man Gang?

Go down

Who is One Man Gang? Empty Who is One Man Gang?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 am

Killer Nurse is walking down a corridor and spot's a poster advertising a championship Touranment for a new title called Apprentice Championship.
He read's farther down and read's KN v One Man Gang round 1,he walk's on thinking to himself who is this clown?

Is he an old relic from the golden oldie day's of wrestling? Or is he even one man or a gang?

I know nothing about him but i will bring my chair along just in case,you never know.

KN had also read that Tommy Hart is in the hunt for the title as well and think's to himself maybe i will get a chance to aid Tommy to make amend's for what i did to his parent's,you never know.

He walk's to his locker room to think about his match up.

Back to top Go down

Who is One Man Gang? Empty Re: Who is One Man Gang?

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:21 am

*one man gang is seen working out at the gym when alyssa tyler is seen walking through the door*

Alyssa: "well one man gang as announced earlier this week you have been entered into the apprentice tourney and your first match is against killer nurse in round 1, well we saw an promo with killer nurse saying how you were not really known and how you dont have a chance of winning him on tuesday. well first of what can you tell us about yourself."

One man gang: well first off alyssa, there's nothing that i really can tell you about me that won't bore you half to sleepytown, except for a couple you might already know. i'm the youngest of two brothers from england-mexican descent , i've always been the worse wrestler compared to my brother, and since he got some gold around his waist he's been more arrogant than ever.

Alyssa: ok and how about killer nurse's comments made a few days ago.

One man gang: frankly , he might not know who i am. so i'll tell him this, i am the man who is change the story around, and i am the man who will not stand for it anymore, and, i am the man, who will kick your butt out of the tournament and go that one step closer to winning this tournament and...one step closer to becoming the general manager's business partner. and with that i leave you with a message that the one man gang will be ganging up on you killer nurse! and i'm not leaving until my hand is raised."

Alyssa: well there you have folks , it's looking to be a close contest between these two fierce competitors on tuesday , make sure to tune in and see what happens in the first round of the apprentice tournament."

*camera fades to black*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 pm

ooc i never said i was going to beat you lol just said never heard of you but all cool with me

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:37 pm

ooc I've included the first two posts in tonight's show.
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 am

kool and sorry i tend to ramble on a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum