Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man or mouse

2 posters

Go down

man or mouse Empty man or mouse

Post  elodor Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 am

Elodor and the Blood Queen make their way to the ring, looking like they have somethng to say

EB: A short time ago, Cso Hardy, my former leader in the horsemen came out here and issued a challenge to face myself and Chaotic Bliss, being the cmpetitors we are w accepted this challenge but on on condition we wanted a fair fight, we wanted to show Hardy the respect he was due for being the competitor he is but more importantly we want ed make sure that he had no excuses when he came up short and suffered defeat t the hands of the Blood Pact for the second time.

So we told Hardy that he could ave his match if he could find anyone in he back that would team up with him, so that we could have a tag team match, naturally being the arogant and disrespectful person that he is he initially declined our offer claiming he coul do alone what he and his brother had failed to do not so long ago and that was beat us. Again as a show of respect towards our former leader we insisted that he find a partnr as we wanted a fair fight.

BQ: That brings us to now, since the challenge was made we have heard nothing from the great Cso Hardy, the mighty former leader has been missing, maybe h has been looking for a new partner, maybe he has been hiding, we honestly dont know where he is.

But Hardy we came out here tonight to find out if you are man or mouse, have you found yourselfa partner? If you have let u know so the match can be signed, if not then we have a new challenge for you.

This gets settled now, why wait for the PPV, if you cant find a partner then we challenge you to face Elodor 1 on 1 this thursday night.

Thats if you can crawl out from under the rock youve been hiding under

Either way partner or not come thursday night

EB & BQ: YOUR BLOOD WILL FLOW!

elodor

Back to top Go down

man or mouse Empty Re: man or mouse

Post  Cso Hardy Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Hardy is in his locker room reading the Transylvanian Newspaper......

CSO: The People's hero don't have to hide...I was looking for a partner but it seems that no one wants or is too afraid to face you guys....but I am brave enough to face you 1 on 1..I'll be there on thursday night.. the People's Hero will face his biggest and up most important challenge in his life.. He will give his best h will give 110%,,,not necessarily to defeat you but I want to prove to the world that I am a changed man I'm not like my brother!!!! See you in the ring Elodor!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum