Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out The Challenger

2 posters

Go down

Calling out The Challenger Empty Calling out The Challenger

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 am

The Mad Redneck walks to the ring dressed and ready for battle. He climbs into the ring, mic in hand.

The Mad Redneck: As I promised, I am here to offer a title shot to one of the wrestlers in the back.

The crowd is going nuts at the prospect. They are chanting many different names for the Redneck to choose from.

The Mad Redneck: Well, the time is up. I am extending the open challenge to Manson O’Gara. If you want a title shot come on down to the ring, and grab at the brass ring. You said once that you have never had The Iron Skillet applied. Well, I am going to grant your wish. So, what does Mr. O’Gara say?

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Calling out The Challenger Empty Re: Calling out The Challenger

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 am

Bliss by muse starts to play, proceded by a large series of fireworks and spotlights. Manson O'Gara is standing in the stage holding a mic.

O'Gara: I still wont have had the Iron Skillet help on me by the end of this match! I've done my research Redneck. I'm sorry old friend but this time the title changes hands...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 am

after the match, O'Gara stands up with his hand rubbing the top of his head. He looks very very dazed.

O'Gara offers out a hand to redneck

O'Gara: all's fair in love, war and rock and roll. I guess I should have finished you off when I had the chance. And by the way, loud music and a lot of alcohol can't give a hangover half as bad as that skillet move.

the crowd chear the gesture of sportsmanship
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down