Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second obstacle for J.

2 posters

Go down

The second obstacle for J. Empty The second obstacle for J.

Post  J Mysterio Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm

'Back in Black' by AC DC begins to play and J Mysterio appears on the ramp with a mic.

J:"So in the next round of the Apprentace Tournament I face DoC. I easily beat Colombian Kid like I predicted but this one will chalange me. DoC I have respect for you but when we face that all goes down the toilet. It's either me or you kid I'll tell you this now, I ain't going out of this tournament. Here in the CWF I haven't made an impact...yet, by the time this tournament is over I will be one of the most important men in this federation!! Good luck, you'll need it."

The end of 'Back in Black' begins to play a J Mysterio leaves to the lockerroom.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

The second obstacle for J. Empty The Path of Lessons continues....

Post  tsikenonwaristak Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 am

DoC is wiping his head with his towel as Tsi is doing some bench presses with a thick oak tree before he puts the tree back in its upright position. Tsi sighs and looks at DoC quietly. DoC catches him looking quietly.

DoC: (signing/talking) yeah I was pretty rusty in my first match up but apparently the match was ruled in my favor. I did thought it would go to the younger breed which seems to be the most obvious choice of CWF GM's perspective. Oh well, my next opponent is J Mysterio. I'm curious if his skills is as mysterious as his name suggests.... Or maybe nothing mysterious about him. Hey Tsi, you owe me some elevator squats! You're facing the Constrictor who thrives on submissions but before that you'll be facing Odysessy. From what I hear, they think they know your weakness. I'm curious if their research has paid off or not.. DoC resumes his training by punching tsi's tummy as he bends backwards from elevator squats making Tsi grunt with effort!

Last edited by tsikenonwaristak on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold my conversation)

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum